My 3rd Grow Journal

@TommyD , don’t feel bad , you not the only one that ran into this coming from a farming background , I’ve seen it more than 20 times at least doing consultations helping out buddies of buddies , but yeah it’s a lot different than just growing tomatoes :tomato:, if you really want great bud and good grown quality !
All bud that looks good don’t always smoke good and this is hard facts trust me !
I’m not sure of which or how but none of bud dries the same or look the same once it’s fully cured sort of speak , but the smell and quality is not easy to see :thinking:, but once it’s smoked is when you get the real story of the grow.
Just do some refreshing reading :books: on Organics so you can get a mote better understanding of what’s all going on inside the dirt . Once you learn to keep the micro life happy and living the entire grow , the plants will stay happy as long as you water them with the right ph !
I just learn to prep my dirt almost like farming but instead building and feeding the Organics at certain stages to get maximum plant health grow as much as my lighting will make them feed also plays a big part also , cause of you feeding and the lights is not strong enough to make them eat , you will cause lock outs at some point if you not flushing properly as the plants are growing and feeding . I stop using grow nutrients in Organics and I only used flower booster only when I go into bloom has been much easier for me , but a little ingredient research won’t hurt to help you figure out your dirt , it’s should be Intel on how to make it work on the W3 ?

2 Likes

@TommyD nature takes cares of most of the micro , but indoors it’s can be a very sensitive tricky catch to it , once you get a refreshing on your ingredients and all how they live and function .
What really shocked me after I got deep deep into it , You and I and the plants :potted_plant: all come and grow the exact same way my friend , a living breathing thing ! We eat Cows :cow2:, plants each invisible living things we don’t see , but we both are genetically made from dirt and a complex nest of living bacteria is what creates and develop a human and our diets are almost identical down to Cooper, zinc , vitamins B , C , and D , molasses , glucose, chlorophyll, they produced out oxygen and we give them our burn off carbons, so humans are not oneness without plants of any kind, if agriculture dies we die pretty rapidly following if we break down the chains of bacteria , molecules , nucleus atoms , :atom_symbol: but once you get a refreshing I believe with your wisdom you will definitely be growing monster bushes once you learn to tweak it manually and not naturally, you just have to mimic they most favorable environment and learn the N.P.K ratios to which dirt you planning to work with and you’ll be golden in maybe two or 3 grows !

1 Like

@TommyD

These might be a help , read them over and see what benefits they might present in your style of growing are you can always do the Coco and Jack’s 1 2 3 !

1 Like

Here’s 3 photos I have in my Veg tent waiting to go in the big one. They are 60 days old. I need to determine the sex.

So far I can’t tell. What do you guys think at the moment? @yoshi

Here’s the girls today. Runoff Ph was at 6.4. The stank as gotten crazy.
Day 71 6 weeks in flower. @yoshi

1 Like

Here’s the girls. Tomorrow is 8 weeks in flower. How do they look?
My 2nd grow was better IMO.

2 Likes

Well today was harvest day. I got these girls at the tris just getting cloudy throughout, total 89 days.
Here they go.

2 Likes

Congratulations :tada::confetti_ball::balloon::champagne:!

Thanks. I learned a LOT with this grow.

So many things I’ll never do again.

thanks everyone for the info.

@Covertgrower

Starting my 4th journal here soon. First photo’s “Lift Operator”

1 Like

Curing at the moment. Just put them in there. 6 oz. I had a lot of issues with Ph, that I couldn’t remedy. Hope they taste decent. Look ok.

Thanks for the help all. @Covertgrower @BobbyDigital @Nicky @Budz @JWhistler

4 Likes

Looking good! Congrats on the harvest!

1 Like

Going to get high on your own supply, I’d consider that a success

1 Like

Took this frosty out of the curing jar. About 10 days. Rh at 62%. To give it a try.
It looked good. Smelled dank. Very strange smell with the homegrown v. commercial IMO. I don’t understand why that is, lol.

Anyhow it was uplifting at first. Cut it at the right time I think. And it was potent. I was proud.
I stared at the TV for a few hours enjoying a movie. Didn’t fall asleep.
Then perfectly at 11PM I started to get sleepy. (I have issues falling asleep, once there I’m good)
I fell asleep without issue and I’m up 5AM ready for another day of “living”.
I needed that.
I call this a success. Thanks all for the comments and help.
@BobbyDigital @JWhistler @yoshi @Covertgrower @Budz And anyone I missed.

Happy growing

5 Likes

Awesome! Glad to hear it turned out good. I just got to sample some of the Bruce banner I did. Same similar high. Very energetic.

1 Like