My 2nd time at it

Very first day above the surface.

8 Likes

Looking good

1 Like

The most important word, PATIENCE. good luck with it.

2 Likes

Following the grow! I learn more with each cycle of my grow. Ask lots of questions, so many knowledgeable people on the forum.

2 Likes

Day 2. Forgot to mention she is an auto juicy blue. Im assuming that she is a cross between blueberry and juicy fruit. Second attempt with this strain, the first attempt failed due to lighting issues. New light and better results.

3 Likes

Day 3 a.m. (im going to start doing morning and night daily pictures)
I built up from a 2x2x2 to a 2x2x4 with the top being easily detached to raise.

3 Likes

Day 3 P.m. No major changes. Still looking good Imo. She got a watering today.

1 Like

New organic soil for her. Will post pictures soon

1 Like

Thats the new soil i bout today.

2 Likes

@Bandwidth @sparker @bruinsfan33
I feel like she should be bigger by now? She did go straight from seed to soil so could that by why shes growing slow?

Looking good imo, the first 10-14 days always seems slow to me. Then once you get the first set of “true leaves” they just rocket as long as you are treating them right.

2 Likes

@Bandwidth Oh good. I worry too much sometimes.

Day 5. Slowly but surely getting bigger.
Ph level a bit low though. Not giving her any nutes either. My guess is around 5.3 (my ph meter is not digital)

1 Like

Not that I’m an expert(blew my first try, now in my 2nd) by any stretch, but I remember the first 2 weeks or so being slow, then growth just going nuts. Keep them alive and the environment good, and methinx you’ll be fine.

1 Like

I personally like seed domes, myself. But I don’t think that would change how fast they grow. They’d just keep you from making a pot for a dead seed.

1 Like

@MotorMage
She is under a dome at all times except for when i take pictures and to water her. In about a week ill be taking that off. Just depends on how big shes gotten at that point.

1 Like

Day 6. Nothing new yet. Shes definently responding well to the new soil.

1 Like

Early day 7: still at a low ph… shes not big enough for nutes though. @MotorMage any thoughts on how to raise the ph for a seedling?

1 Like

Oooh… I’m the wrong one to ask, especially once they’re in soil. Mostly here for moral support! :slight_smile:

I would say that they still look about about the right size for a week. If the PH is low, it’s not “too low”.

1 Like