My 2nd Grow, WW photo

Do I even need the lights right now?
@Myfriendis410

1 Like

More for the heat than anything else. Once they sprout they need light but nowhere near the intensity needed in veg.

Good luck with the grow! I’ll be watching.

Think I found the problem…I had the heating mat on. I turned it off and I’ll check later

3 Likes

i fried some good seedlings last week because of very same problem…
in the spring when i germed some,i needed heat mat…i put these seedlings in thinking all was a/ok…
next day all was crisp! about a 40$ mistake
do not feel alone,we all still make mistakes…

1 Like

luckily so far one has germinated

1 Like

i only had an auto make it through all of that…
i fixed problem and now have replacements thriving…till i screw up again.lol

1 Like

my first grow was in April was very cold this year fought to keep temps up so I used the heating mat

2 Likes

@BIGE @raustin @MBgrower @MattyBear @Myfriendis410
@anon95385719 @PurpNGold74 @elheffe702 @SmoknGranny @merlin44

6 Likes

still only one plant out of four seeds now, I dropped another seed and planted it when it got a tail

Good Morning Roy. Sounds about right

1 Like

High! :wave:

Well been fighting to keep humidity up around seventy percent finally got it up…to 74 %

well I dropped two more seeds in water. still only one seedling. I bought these seeds in April so it can’t be too old. I stored them in the bedroom around 60-70*
@Myfriendis410 @MattyBear @MBgrower @raustin @elheffe702
@PurpNGold74 @SmoknGranny @anon95385719 @merlin44 @BIGE
I can’t figure it out.

4 Likes

Sometimes they can take a week. Patience. They can still pop

3 Likes

As long as they’re kept dry and in the dark, they should be good. I keep mine in the fridge. Like @anon95385719 says, give them time.

1 Like

Yep, give it some more time and I would sowe your seeds in a cooler place. I store mine in the fridge.

I keep mine in an iron tin behind my dressor drawer on the ledge right above the ground. Dark. Cool. No-very little humidity. Outta sight outta mind (no jumping in shotglasses ‘accidentally’)

1 Like

What a great idea! This happens to me all the damned time lol

1 Like

Lmao! I actually have a super lemon haze i dropped in peroxide this morning. She made me do it :joy::rofl::joy:. I have NO idea why i did.

2 Likes