My 2nd Grow, WW photo

A small aquarium heater (like 300 watts) put in a bucket of water is a cheap way to raise the temps a few degrees…

2 Likes

Thank you @Myfriendis410. Will that raise the humidity though?

1 Like

It can if the top is off the bucket. It’s actually a nice soft way to add some heat fairly cheaply and some humidity gently as well.

1 Like

I think that’s a heck of a good idea

2 Likes

This is the toughest part of the grow, waiting for the cloudy trichomes.The aroma is unbelievable, you can smell it in the hall way outside the grow room.My granddaughter said I smell weed, lol, and she was in the kitchen. Good thing it’s legal in my state. And you know she wanted some. But she’s only 18, LOL, what happens at papa’s stays at papa’s.

2 Likes

SingleShot0001

Getting close I’d say……Haven’t seen any mites lately check everyday when checking Trichomes thank you @garrigan62

@Myfriendis410 @merlin44 @MattyBear @MBgrower @raustin
@SmoknGranny @anon95385719 @Slim420 @PurpNGold74 @garrigan62

8 Likes

Be patient, @Royc, I agree, getting close but no amber yet. I let them get cloudy with just a few amber trichomes. The last bit is the most difficult, patience wise.

Great job so far. Very exciting Christmas gift to you from your garden. WooHoo!

2 Likes

WooHoo gonna be a nice Christmas.

1 Like

check out my other journal Gorilla’s in the Mist

1 Like

Way cool brother. Still a lot of clear. Hang in there not to much longer my friend

3 Likes

How are they looking, are they ready for head not body high?
@Myfriendis410 @merlin44 @MattyBear @MBgrower @raustin
@SmoknGranny @anon95385719 @Slim420 @PurpNGold74 @garrigan62

5 Likes

They look pretty good dude. How about an overall shot?

They are ready for a daytime smoke. If u want a little couchlock I would wait for some amber to creep in. You’re so close. Congrats!

I have PTSD I want to forget without being debilitated, day time high sounds about right…

1 Like

5 Likes

I’d start flushing. I think you are there. I do notice wpm? Will you be washing your harvest because I would.

They look beautiful! Nice job!

flushed last week and water only since leaves are all yellowing… I don’t know what wpm is.

1 Like

White powdery mildew or mold. Looks like it to me too. If you’ve flushed them and it’s a PTSD med I would chop it. Just my opinion.

1 Like

No that’s DE to get rid of spider mites. I won’t be using that again. but it shows up on the flash more than it is

Google Jorge Cervantes bud wash. U will need to do it

2 Likes