My 2nd Grow w / GDP

Just got my ILGM GDP Fem seeds …hopefully I’ll start by August . A few things to get in order first . Used 7 gal . Plastic pails last time , probably going with fabric pots this time . 400 watt HPS last time , thinking of a 600 watt w / with a air cooled hood this run . Had a lot of input and help last time and it was appreciated, maybe you good folks will put up with me again :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: , really didn’t think I would be doing another grow but the dust has seemed to settled around here …:crossed_fingers: lol . @Oldguy @repins12 @Dman1969 @shindig153 and anyone else with a thought on the lighting or anything else please chime in ! :slightly_smiling_face: looking forward to growing a couple of the GDP … High Times All ! :v:

5 Likes

GDP is extremely good smoke!! That was my last grow. And I grow with 400 and 600 mh/hps lights. :sunglasses: the hood is a excellent choice to cool things down! And fabric pots are a awesome choice too. I’m stoked for your grow and I’m set to watching. And I hope things stay settled as well :crossed_fingers::pray: :v::call_me_hand:

2 Likes

Thanks bro ! The medicinal qualities of the GDP was a draw for me as well the 20 for price of 10 seed deal going on :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: @Dman1969 , how many gal .fabric pots are you using ?

1 Like

I’m outta likes Brother. :man_facepalming: But I use 5 gallon fabric pots. And on another note [quote=“jjs, post:3, topic:48058”]
The medicinal qualities of the GDP
[/quote]

I gave a friend a bud of Gdp and he tried it and now he is off opiates. I’m a firm believer in the Gdp’s benefits :sunglasses::call_me_hand:

3 Likes

Thanks for your input brother , your girls are looking amazing there ! Great job with those . Have a good n high evening, I’m out here , long day for me . High Times brother :v:

Thank you Brother and you as well :sunglasses::v::call_me_hand:

I had some heat issues with my air cooled HID lighting but, was able to get it under control. I was using 1000w though. I think that the cloth pots are a good choice. Size of pots should be determined on how big you intend on growing your plants and how long you intend to veg them. I hope that all is well with you and yours. Be safe and Stay HIGH :+1: :v:

1 Like

Mind if join the party?

2 Likes

Thanks brother ! I can understand the 1000 watt being a greater heat source for sure …I’ve only got the 3 x 3 x 72 tent , I don’t think the 600 would be to much but if someone knows different then I’d like to know and will stay with 400 . Only room for two plants at most so I’m limited to pot size , don’t think I can use more than 7 gal . The site seems to have gotten over its hiccups here and I can start exploring again looking for similar grows to what I’m doing , looking forward to see what you have going on with your garden and some others as well . Cool to see @Oldguy having a great harvest up north ! Hope all is great with your family , enjoy the wkend . High Times :v:

3 Likes

Please do , This is a learning cycle for myself so don’t hesitate to toss in your thoughts as well ! Welcome aboard @Enlightened420 . High Times :v:

2 Likes

Hi @kaptain3d , haven’t been active in awhile and couldn’t view the site majority of the last month or so …going to give it a go a second time with some GDP . Feel free to come along for the ride and give critical advice as needed …lol …and my wife did find her puppy , we pick him up the 16 th July! :slightly_smiling_face: High Times Brother ! :v:

7 Likes

Sure my friend, I’m set to watching! But for help and advices, I’ll do what I can, but I don’t know much yet…

What breed is your dog? Male/female? Name? Common, the puppy’s too cute I need details… He looks like a baby australian sheperd… :thinking:

1 Like

Yes Kaptainn, HE is a Miniature Aussiedoodle. No name as of yet , we are a few weeks out from his pickup day . Your right the puppy stage is to cute …Thanks :v:

3 Likes

The kennel sent my wife some pics taken yesterday . We have not gotten to see the lil guy in person yet because of the current COVID-19 situation…
He is definitely 1/2 Aussie Shepard ! I like the Red Merle colors he is showing so far . Have a good day n High Times Brother ! :v: JJ

4 Likes

You’ll have fun with this one… you can see it in his eyes. They are super intelligent and playful… :+1:

1 Like

I think your right :slightly_smiling_face: ! He is my wife’s but …I’m retired , she is working yet so I’ll be doing the potty / kennel training for the most part . I’m up for the task , think he is going to bring a lot of joy with him ! :slightly_smiling_face: :v:

2 Likes

Then you might as well say he is yours… :rofl:
And, usually Australian Shepards are easy to train. You’re going to have a ball. :laughing:

1 Like

:rofl: :joy: :thinking: :shushing_face: Right again ! My Kid Brother has a Australian Shepard, that’s the direction I was wanting to go …but the wife wanted a smaller non shedding dog …so that’s how we came into this Mini Aussiedoodle breed . Really I’m looking forward to him joining the household and having fun training the lil guy .

1 Like

Still haven’t gotten the seeds into water , busy with a new puppy and enjoying the sunshine ! High Times All :slightly_smiling_face: :v:image We named him Bucky .

4 Likes

Such a nice boy! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
He’s gorgeous. Congratulations on the new family member!

2 Likes