My 2nd grow! Looking to chat about it ;)

I do realize I should have my lights lined up and connected with venting but my space is cold so the heat is perfect. It works perfect for what I have set up. I’ve done everything by myself so…it produces! That’s what counts,lol…right?!

5 Likes

I’m a bit scared of the monsters,lol! All the pics I’ve seen on here most people have taken only 3 and their massive! I just wonder if maybe I’ll do one and see what happens. Probably safer that way :slight_smile:

1 Like

Everyone finds out what works best for their particular situation. As you said, it’s the final outcome that matters :+1:

3 Likes

What does anyone make of this…I have been having issues with a few random plants not cooperating and drying out… this is why? It’s just this one leaf out of all my girls but…

awesome grow @Ozzymomma1
i’m glad to see you have shook off the new poster blues!

1 Like

Why don’t you fill out one of these and be as complete as possible. It’s very helpful to have it all in one place.

COPY/PASTE: This “Support Ticket” into your forum post.
Answer these simple questions the best you can.
If you do not know, or do not use something; Just say so = NA

Strain; Type, Bag seed, or NA

Soil in pots, Hydroponic, or Coco?

System type?

PH of runoff or solution in reservoir?

What is strength of nutrient mix? EC, or TDS

Indoor or Outdoor

Light system, size?
Temps; Day, Night

Humidity; Day, Night
Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size
AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,

Co2; Yes, No
Add anything else you feel would help us give you a most informed answer. Feel free to elaborate, but short, to the point questions and facts will help us help you smile

4 Likes

lol,awesome idea @Myfriendis410 i’m glad you are thinking.

3 Likes

I haven’t been accused of THAT in a while, haha!

3 Likes

well you’ve got the ol’bean out today! lol

3 Likes

Lol @BIGE and @Myfriendis410! Thanks for the tip…I’ll fill it out right now :slight_smile:

2 Likes

@Myfriendis410 what where and how do I do that…lol! On my forum post? Im sorry…just had a taste…my brain isn’t working at the moment,lol

1 Like

Just copy it to this thread you’ve started. It’s something minor but this helps the big boys diagnose any issues.

1 Like

Here are a few pictures of the final product of my first grow. Purple Kandy (Sativa). I don’t know if u can really tell from the photos but it has crazy crystal! Very yummy stuff!

15 Likes

You can ask everything you want her so you will not need to do more threads :+1:.
You growing big! :joy:

3 Likes

I like your grow room. That’s a lot of plants!!

1 Like

great looking bud @Ozzymomma1

1 Like

Freaking Excellent. You’re an inspiration!

1 Like

I’m wondering how I get the “link” or questionnaire called support ticket? @bob31 could u help me with that?

Sure. I will get that for you! @Ozzymomma1

Please be specific with your answers.

COPY/PASTE: This “Support Ticket” into your forum post.
Answer these simple questions the best you can.
If you do not know, or do not use something; Just say so = NA

Strain; Type, Bag seed, ILGM… name of strain:

How many plants:

Age from Sprout and Flower:

Soil in pots, Hydroponic, or Coco / Brand and type of Medium & Size of Pots:

How often do you water and how do you determine when to do so?

PH of water and runoff or solution in reservoir:

What is strength of nutrient mix? EC, or TDS:

What brand and products of Nutrients are you using? Strength and how often?

Indoor or Outdoor:

Indoor type and size of grow area or tent?

Light system, size and height from plants:

Temps; Day, Night:

Humidity; Day, Night:

Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size:

AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier:

Co2; Yes, No:

Add anything else you feel would help us give you a most informed answer. Feel free to elaborate, but short, to the point questions and facts will help us help you

1 Like

Look what I woke up to this morning…:slight_smile: Luv my gorgeous girls :wink: Pictures don’t do them justice…they are covered in it!!

4 Likes