My 2nd grow! Looking to chat about it ;)

Hard to tell by my pictures but they are big and going to be huge! I wish pictures did more justice

3 Likes

Those look amazing! Those are gonna be huge!

2 Likes

You have a forest! Looking good!

2 Likes

awesome @Ozzymomma1

2 Likes

Unbelievable mate if only I could :v:.

1 Like

Update on the actual name of what I have been calling Pineapple Kush…which my Monster Plants are…real name…Sharks Breath!!! WTH? Who on earth comes up with these names? LOL! It smells like pineapple and tastes fruity… Weirdo name. And the other one was Super Lemon Haze! Which is absolutely delicious and amazing! They both are. I’m hoping 2 or 3 of my monsters are the lemon…it’s the best, but can’t remember if I took any off those plants. I guess I’m just gonna have to wait and see :wink:

4 Likes

Here’s a question for everyone…at what point did your plants start smelling? My girls started smelling 3 weeks ago! I just flipped them to 12/12 a week ago! So 2wks before 12/12 they smell?? I’ve never had that…it’s always been a week or two after the flip. What is your thoughts. I’m not complaining…just kinda surprised they smell that soon.

2 Likes

I wonder if they are just maturing a little bit faster had they already started to pre flower? @Ozzymomma1.

@Johnzy81 No they weren’t. First hairs just showed up yesterday.

1 Like

@Ozzymomma1 it can only be a good thing my friend ending with some really dank buds :v:.

My Lemon Skunks smelled about 3-4 weeks into vegging. I just put one under 12/12 today, and I can’t wait to see if my carbon filter can keep up!

3 Likes

My second grow too

1 Like

Just throwing this out there, after stabbing my self in the hand, I now use a drill and bit to do my splitting, drill two holes one 90 degrees from the other, and about 1/2 inch apart, has tended to be much safer, my plants don’t get running splits, and so far after three rounds, I seem to have pretty semiliar results. Happy thanksgiving.

2 Likes