My 2nd grow! Looking to chat about it ;)

@Ozzymomma1 you picked a great place to chat about big girls with that crazy smell!!
pictures please! current grow and purple kandy pics if you have any…

6 Likes

I also love the indicas!

4 Likes

Welcome @Ozzymomma1 I’m definitely more fond of the indicas over sativas. I’m in my 2nd week of 2 pretty little Blueberry autos…

here’s a link to my grow journal…

~peace

4 Likes

hmm, try this link…

2 Likes

those blueberry autos are some awesome stuff also @jusgettinby
one of my personal faces!

3 Likes

if you look at the end of the link the 5 digit number is the topic # and anything after the back slash / is the post number in that topic, so when you copy the link and paste just remove everything after the topic # and they will bring the link to the top of the topic!

If you look at the URL for this post it is /8 If you go to the url and backspace out the /8 it will bring you to the top of this topic!

1 Like

Welcome to the ILGM Forums @Ozzymomma1 If you need anything just tag us by adding the @ in front of our username like @bob31

1 Like

@Ozzymomma1 is caught up in the restrictions of being a new member…limited she says
i seem to remember this happing to me.

4 Likes

yep, life gets better by reading more posts and wearing out the like button! LOL Newbies! hahahaha

5 Likes

Glad ta meet ya! I’m on the end of my first what I consider really successful grow

Just fixing to start some ILGM Northern Lights fems , along with a clone from the plant in the pic. I’ve learned soooo much just hanging out here and checking out what people are doing. Also a great place to ask any questions or get input about techniques, equipment, etc. I’ve always loved agriculture, studied it a bit in college, and I’ve always loved weed, so combine two of my favorite things, perfect! Looking forward to seeing your grow!

6 Likes

Welcome @Ozzymomma1! Your ladies look great!

Thanks :wink: I can’t wait for these darn restrictions to be lifted! It’s torture, LOL

4 Likes

Thx :wink: They are growing fast! Except for a few that don’t like to dry out like the rest do, even though I measure every inch of water I feed them, they are happy girls :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m thinking of taking a few clones when they are flowering. Try monster cropping. I have fimmed all these girls and I plan on splitting the stocks to when almost ready to chop. Any thoughts on splitting?

El Dorado !!! :wink::wink::wink::wink::wink:

2 Likes

55 days old…7 days on 12/12…

12 Likes

Went from 1g plastic soft plastic pots to 5g… love these pots :wink:

Looks like nice tight node spacing. You should have a lovely crop there, nice setup.

You’ll like the monster cropped clones: they’re almost carnivorous haha!

Welcome to the forum!

1 Like

I do realize I should have my lights lined up and connected with venting but my space is cold so the heat is perfect. It works perfect for what I have set up. I’ve done everything by myself so…it produces! That’s what counts,lol…right?!

5 Likes

I’m a bit scared of the monsters,lol! All the pics I’ve seen on here most people have taken only 3 and their massive! I just wonder if maybe I’ll do one and see what happens. Probably safer that way :slight_smile:

1 Like