My 2nd grow Indica Mixpack

2nd grow from ILGM seeds. First one went very well. Grew White Widow and Robert’s Gold Leaf. That was just under 2 yrs ago. Got fantastic yield and am still enjoying products that I made from them. Now I’m growing one each from the Indica Mixpack. BBK, GDP, and Pure Indica. They look great. And because I bought 5x each seed I will probably just grow year round since I only do a few at a time and I’m in sub tropics (no frost). Anyway here are some pics. And the tall ones are some left over White
Widow Seeds from my last purchase. Gonna have to gift some of these to someone after I determine the 4 I want to keep.20190303_084645|690x388

11 Likes

Cool! I was thinking about growing this mix pack this winter. Will be watching your grow. I am curious about the pure Indica as a mother plant …

2 Likes

Thanks. My metabolism is fast and Sativa dominants make me so hyper I can’t enjoy. Agree. Can’t wait to see how Mama Indica does. And how I can use it to make Indica concentrates, lotions and potions! I did a lot with the fruits of my first grow. Just wish I hadn’t skipped a season. Onward…

1 Like

I’m like the opposite, any strain supposed to give me energy doesn’t :joy:. But I enjoy it either way lol

1 Like

A few pics of the Indica grow for ya’. Transplanted a week ago and starting to get beautiful buds really fast. The ones in the big pots are the White Widow twins. And the rest are 2 Pure Indica, 1 BBK, and 1 GDP. No worries about frost in SW. FL. All are doing well. The Pure Indicas are RUNTS. But that’s ok.IMG_20190320_144807|375x500

1 Like

They look great!!!

1 Like

Hi all. Well some interesting developments but all is well. Plants (From Indica Pack) are happy, healthy, and thriving here are some pics. Enjoy. Also 2 White Widow that are flowering and may possibly need to harvest soon. Checking with loup tomorrow. Peace

20190408_182106

1 Like

1 Like

For anyone still following this mixpack is fantastic. I’m about 2 weeks away from harvesting and planting the balance of my next grow. That will be ready in Octoberish. The GDP is especially fat. And the BBK has nice critical plant mass to it.

2 Likes

Still here :+1:t2: Looks great. How is the Pure Indica?

Thanks. The pure indica is small in stature with nice flowers. I think that all 3 were designed to be small for indoor grow/container outdoor grow which is what I do in FL. I have to keep it tight and not grow a lot at once. plus I believe they are also autoflower b/c they flowered really fast.Beautiful and healthy. Not as fat as the GDP but should yield a good amount. I’m gonna harvest by 5/30. While they are drying I start my next grow immediately. Did you get the indica mixpack yet? I highly recommend. My next ilgm order is going to be Critical Mass and probably one of the other indica dominant mixpacks.
IMG_20190513_113558|375x500

1 Like

Cool! I got the Bling Bling pack awhile back so I am growing a Crystal and Super Silver Haze. I will eventually get a pack with GDP or the pure Indica. I want to grow a few purebreds (Indica and Sativa) the next few grows. I just finished a WWA and got about 10oz. :metal:

1 Like

Cool. That’s a good yield. Indicas tend to be small and scrubby. But worth it for the relaxing medicine. I’ll post pics at harvest. I’m thinking of making products gonna call it L’INDICAS lol.

1 Like

Bahahahahahaha !!! Love it!

1 Like

Harvest. All in all I’m happy with this small outdoor grow. I think my plants were small and flowered fast bc I planted TY hem outside in January when the light is limited. I dont mind because I just started my 2nd grow of the year which will be ready in octoberish. Anyway here are the harvested Indica mixpack.

1 Like

Congratulations!!