My 2023 outdoor grow

Have you been going through the preflower crap to? i swear these girls have flowerd and reveged 3 times and just walk out to see there doing it agin WTF is going on with our sun this year

1 Like

Gotta get passed the 20th i think they will stop the flower roller-coaster but iv heard a plant thats reveged has higher thc than original :thinking: so if thats the case x 3 i should be alright

2 Likes

Garden update:

So it looks like the guava gelato is going to be huge this year not sure why but the black velvet is just stuck in preflower. I have a feeling it’s a strain geared more towards indoor 16 to 18hrs of light for veg​:man_shrugging: we’ll see what ends up happening but for now they’re not growing too much but they’re healthy​:grin::seedling::grin::seedling:

Guava Gelato

Black Velvet

@Naturalmedsman @Slug_Life @AfgVet @Covertgrower @kaptain3d @BigTrout @ChittyChittyBangin

12 Likes

Looking awesome ! Quick question. What size are your containers? Length width height? Also the pvc… are you watering through those? I had a thought last night about putting a few funnels halfway into my container and watering through those… dunno if itd work or not, but was just an idea.

3 Likes

Looking great in there! I love the raised beds, with a nice wood chip finish.

4 Likes

:heart_eyes: :star_struck:

Very nice… Good things are coming, I’m sure! :clap: :clap: :clap:

4 Likes

They are looking great, they are autos correct? If they were photos i was just wondering how the hell ya kept them from re veging over and over and over 3 times now

@krismwright
Looking good!!

SL out

2 Likes

These beds are 2 ft by 4 ft by 16 in deep. The PVC pipe is for my support I’ll be putting my first layer up in the next day or two and it will just be PVC with trellis netting. For the watering I’m hand watering once every three to four days it hasn’t been very hot out here so that’s what I’ve been doing by the time I get to the end of flower I’ll be giving them some water every other day and a deep watering once a week. I don’t pH I have a filter that removes the chlorine and chloramine from the water other than that it’s just tap water

5 Likes

No these are all photos. Not sure what you mean about the reveg? The Black Velvet went into flower for some reason but it will go back into veg and then around the end of August to the beginning of September everything will start going into full flower. And everything should finish around the middle of October

3 Likes

“Black velvet will be going back in to veg” thats what maybe just i consider reveging its not really supposed to happen but because your plants are out as early as mine they will all try to keep kicking in to flower untill the longest day of the year around june 20th i belive, if anyone knows any different please correct me, but after that it should be game on for you and I we will both see amazing things this year.

1 Like

No that is incorrect most strains as long as you’re giving them 13 hours of light will not go into flower. These plants are already starting to go back into the vegetative state and will continue to be in that state until the end of August early September that’s when everything’s going to start to flower. I think what’s going on is a lot of strains are bread for indoor so they’re a lot more sensitive to anything less than 16 hours of light. As you can see the guava gelato is not having that problem and most of the time as long as you wait till the last week of May you should be good to go.

3 Likes

Well my plants missed the memo this year and every other year iv put them in the ground early, and what they are doing now will continue till the last week of june just like they have in the past but im ok with being incorrect have a nice grow

Depending on how early you put them out and where they are they may not be getting 13 hours of light. That is just the general rule in terms of keeping them from flowering. I didn’t come up with it I’ve just read it in multiple grow guides. It doesn’t really matter either way they’re going to do their thing and if you give them what they need they will produce beautiful buds:-)

3 Likes

All looking good. Such a tease to see them preflower like that.

I’m digging the raised beds. Do you have them rollers too so you can move them around?

Oh no these are straight in the soil, theres no moving these girls till the end

Are you germinating them outside as well?

1 Like

Beautiful! And I for one am glad you’re doing a patio grow this year :smiley: The backdrop is just as pretty.

2 Likes

Basically like growing them start to finish on a 12/12 schedule like myself, @MattyBear and a few others have been doing

3 Likes

Are you doing that for photo plants or just autos?

3 Likes