My 2 white widow girl’s

My white widow girl’s at 7 weeks in flower

4 Likes

My girls at 8 weeks in flower

2 Likes

I thought I was watching you daz but I lost track…I probably smoke too much! Man you got the ladies looking all nice. I gotta grow some more WW soon!

1 Like

Hi bro ,thanks they still got a while yet but I think they smell better than they look at the moment but they are chunking up nicely and stacking well now

1 Like

My white widow girl’s at 9 weeks in flower

3 Likes

Getting close, Darren!

1 Like

How long do you do your white widow for?its so hard for me to get a good picture because my hands shake so much from all my medication,it really winds me up

I think they’re a nominal 65 day flowering plant but your situation might be different.

1 Like

Thanks bro,they are getting very sticky and smelly and the trichomes are looking great,just a few amber dotted here and there

1 Like

My girls,10 weeks in flower,I could harvest already but giving it a little longer for more amber trichomes

2 Likes

Those are pretty plants, Darren! I’ll bet it smells wonderful.

1 Like

Thanks bro,yeah they are so so smelly, I have them in a room upstairs and they stink out the stairs upstairs and the complete upstairs, I could contain the smell but I don’t need to as I live away from most people and I love the smell of bud

2 Likes

My white widow girl’s at 11 weeks in flower and they have just had 48 hours darkness and they get harvested tonight

2 Likes

Nice and fat! Congrats!

1 Like

It’s a sad day when the grow is cut down. What’s next, Darren?

1 Like

I have 2 Durham Poison that I’m doing next,I’m looking forward to doing those as I did Durban poison for my very first grow,still looking forward to the drying and curing aswell,I’ll get some pictures when they are cut and hanging and thanks everyone

1 Like

Here’s my girls harvested and drying

2 Likes

Started trimming yesterday and bagging it up into paperbags and weighing it ,got maybe an hours worth of trimming left,it’s not a huge harvest this time but it was stinking my whole cottage out,the best smell in the world,also made more gummies and I am going to use the small buds to make more tincture as I’ve used all mine up ,I should have a finished dry weight for everyone

2 Likes

Well the drying is all done and I have it Jared up curing,finished weight of 170g ,not a huge harvest but not bad,it’s so smelly,when I was taking it from the paper bags into the jars it was a strong lemony smell and so so sticky,my fingers at the end were covered in it and smelled great

2 Likes

My white widow girl’s are curing nicely,still really smelly,I’ve been doing open the lids for 45 minutes every day and am now doing 30 minutes every other day, I have all the small bud soaking in alcohol getting a good shake every day and keeping it in the fridge and when I’m ready I’m making some tincture with it for gummies, I normally just put it through the mb2 butter maker but I’m trying a little something different to see if it’s any different,can’t wait to try it

2 Likes