My 2 gold leaf girls

I am growing 2 gold leaf girls this grow,I have grown gold leaf twice before so I’m expecting a great grow ( hopefully) ,I have a new smaller grow tent,its 4ft/2ft/6ft ,my usual grow tent is 4/4/6 ,but it actually stands about a ft taller than this one for some reason and I live in a private rental where they seem to do a lot more inspections when I’m growing or it just feels that way since ya don’t want to get found out so the bigger one is harder to disguise, the smaller new one can easily look like a wardrobe,disguise the outside and drape some clothes over it and no one is the wiser,so I have been growing and posting on here for just over 3 years now and this will be my first grow with the new tent,wish me luck

8 Likes

So here are the girls,they are 4-5 weeks old,the bigger one on the right is actually the younger one since only one of 2 seeds I tried to start sprouted so a week later I started the bigger one,but the smaller one got to a certain height and then suddenly slowed right down,luckily she has picked up now she is under the hps light ,

@Myfriendis410. @Midwestnewbie
@Willd. @Coltfire
@North_East_Newbie. @Hogmaster
@elheffe702. @DoomSack
@DoobieNoobie. @Zombo

13 Likes

Looks like you are off and running @daz49 looking forward to seeing how these girls turn out.

3 Likes

Nice set up.
This is my first time with the GL strain and they are huge.
Took some clones too.
Looks like your ready for moving them into bigger pots.
Good luck with the grow

2 Likes

Thanks brothers and yeah I agree they will be up for a pot change very soon,hopefully in the next week,gold leaf grow big with big tasty buds so I’m hoping they’ll do well

3 Likes

That Gold Leaf is a monster all right. Be ready lol.

2 Likes

Thanks bro, yeah I have grown them twice before and 2 would easily fill out my bigger tent so I’ll have to try to keep these girls smaller lol not the usual thing someone would say about their grow is it haha

This weeks pictures,all repotted and settling in

6 Likes

They look happy and healthy bud good job!

1 Like

I’ve been checking my girl’s today and it looks like one is sativa dominant and the other is indica dominant,is it possible to have 2 plants of the same strain to be like this
@Coltfire. @elheffe702
@Hogmaster. @TxGrowman
@peachfuzz. @Holmes
@North_East_Newbie. @Willd

6 Likes

Absolutely. No two plants are alike. Every seed is different.

2 Likes

Thanks brother, I thought maybe it was different strains

Here’s my 2 gold leaf about 60 days from seed tailed.
Both plants leaves look the same but that isn’t always the case.

4 Likes

Here are this weeks pictures and they are growing well, If you look you can see plant 1 looks more sativa with her thin leaves and number 2 has fatter indica looking leaves

@DoomSack. @DoobieNoobie
@North_East_Newbie. @elheffe702
@Coltfire. @TxGrowman
@Hogmaster. @Willd

11 Likes

I’ve done half a dozen GL’s over the last couple of years and had two exhibit smaller leaves. The smoke was just the same though.

3 Likes

Thanks bro,they are both looking good so I’m not worried it’s just they are clearly different looking leaves so I thought I’d ask

3 Likes

Looking good and healthy there. I hope your doing well yourself. I know we’re getting a bit of cabin fever around my house.

2 Likes

This weeks pictures,number 1 has started getting bigger than her sister

@DoobieNoobie. @Willd
@peachfuzz. @elheffe702
@Hogmaster. @DoomSack
@Coltfire. @North_East_Newbie

10 Likes

Looking very nice brother.

3 Likes

Thanks bro,a week maybe 2 and I’ll put them in flower

3 Likes