My 2 8 weeks how do they look to your eye?

Here they are. Much appreciated feedback. They are looking so much better than my first grow. This has been a process to learn. But catching on slowly.

9 Likes

Lookin good :+1:4sure, the only thing I see that I would do differently is clean out some of the middle to get a little more airflow through there. I’m not sure why but this year I’ve seen more wpm and bud rot than any other year I can remember. They are definitely getting some fat to em and I’m thinkin in about a month they will be ready to harvest good luck with em and I’ll be watching for an update

4 Likes

Great work! You will be rewarded if you are patient and let them finish as @MeEasy suggests.

1 Like

Looking good but I agree with MeEasy. Strategically remove some of the inner growth for more air flow and get some light to the lower flowers. Be cool with the nutes… remember, less is more. Monitor your Ph runoff too. Looks like a good time to up the P ( Phosphorus ) and K (Potassium ) to fatten up the flowers. be patient and watch the trichromes with a jewelers loop. I like 90% cloudy and 10% Amber… :sunglasses::v::sunglasses:

1 Like

Okay @SRPG007, and @MeEasy,
What should be taken away from the middle, or what are we cleaning out?
I am a couple of weeks away from being at this stage, and need to learn what is taken.
Thank you in advance for your assistance.

I take of any of the larger fan leaves that are not getting light or that are stacked touching each other. This normally is enough to get airflow through the middle so that you don’t have to worry as much about mold and rot. I like to be able to see through the plant from all directions, top down and all sides buds not touching each other. Don’t take to much at any one time you can always cut more off later but you can never put em back on and remember after about week 4-6 of flower the plants won’t make new leaves.

1 Like

@MeEasy,
I appreciate your time. Thank you.
This second grow of mine will be 60 days next week, so I have passed the 4-6 week window. Should I just leave them be at his point?
The picture gives you a idea of what it looks like in my 2 x 2 tent.
Again; thank you very much for your assistance.

I would thin out some of the bottom 4sure and probably some of the middle as well. I like to be able to see through my plants here’s a couple pics of how I do mine

2 Likes

Take a look down the top of the plants and snipe off a lower fan leaf that will shade a flower. 1 leaf can block out the light to a nice bud… I would not mess with the top set of leaves from a flower, just some average lower fans. Make sure air can circulate. Do this just before a watering so she can recover some. The more flowers “see” direct light the better. Don’t get crazy, leaves are the plants solar panels that bring it its life…

2 Likes

Outstanding!!

1 Like

@MeEasy, and @SRPG007,
Thank you very much. I water tomorrow, so they will get done then.

1 Like

:+1:one other recommendation I’ve got is to keep a log with dates and little notes telling yourself what happened after you do something and anything you think you should have done differently because of what you saw happen after you did something. It’s helpful for me to write down everything mainly because I have a bad case of ICRS (I can’t remember shit) and I can go back to my notes while writing more notes after changing what I wrote down as a mistake I had made before
Good luck and post some updates along the way I like watching… f965ad5c1eb69ff0e0e426883a838045

5 Likes

I am like you, and have journaled both grows. I have NO growing experience so writing down the process has been very helpful.
I will post pictures tonight of my changes. Thanks again

2 Likes

@SRPG007, @MeEasy
Here is the end result. I did not want to take to much as advised.
Did open them up for more light and air.
Great air flow difference noticed at the bottom that was not there before.
Also can see through which you could not do before.
Thanks again.

3 Likes

:+1: much better now all that energy that was being used to keep the bottom alive in the dark where all you would have gotten is a handful of tiny buds anyways will go to the top buds and fatten em up. All that aside it helps with airflow that helps you avoid mold, mildew, and rot still watch any leaves and buds that touch moisture can still get trapped in there

1 Like

Some fine looking girls… Wow, they’re healthy :star_struck:

1 Like

Thank you. Very stoked about this second grow. The girls do look healthy. What amazes me more than anything else?
These girls will not be 60 days old until the 19th.