My 1st SOG CaliDream attempt

Love to watch this go down I’m running sog in a 3x3 with 12 clones in coco

Yeah I was reading some about doing it in coco…seems like you would need a watering system?

1 Like

Yup I got water halos, pump manifold, timer etc

Are you going single colas? What sort of yield per plant you looking at?
stronger lights and moving to coco would be my aces in the hole should I be unable to get yields I’m looking for

My1st sog hoping to get close to a lb.

A peek in my mother tent…California Dream mothers.
Down below there you can see some up and comers…Skywalker Ghost X triangle OG will be the next strain to Mother

1 Like

Oops wrong pic, that’s my 1 Skywalker Ghost X Triangle OG mother I do currently have

Here are some of the California Dream Mothers

2 Likes

Day 14 of veg…tallest are at 9 inches.

Since we are in 2gal pots and want to maximize yield we can certainly handle a lil more veg me thinks, I want at least 12inch when I flip if not 14

2 Likes

2nd watering today, was the 6th day since the last. Definitely could have waited until tomorrow but my schedule is pretty full and wanted it done.

Targeting Tuesday as flip day but we will see, have a few that are 10-11 inches tall now

4 Likes

So I’ve been struggling with high humidity in my other tent as it’s been raining alot here now…time to vent both tents out side…

Going to put one of those slide lock window vents in and route both tents to it. Thinking it would be easier if both tents had the same size ducting so I just ordered an infinity T6 set up to replace the 8 inch I’ve got running in there now

Have a few at 14 inches this morning…going to head home…do a lower defoliation and put the ladies into 36hrs of Darkness…I’ll get you guys a pic before they go.

Also found some 6inch diameter one gallon fabric pots so the next tray will be those. Will be interesting to see the yield difference

2 Likes

I had heard people talking about this trim is where you could get alot of clones…and it’s cool to actually experience it…takes alot of pressure off the mothers…I’ve got a bunch of cuttings in water with light nutes and a touch of clonex for when I go root riot in the next couple days

2 Likes

Watering today, I’m sure they will need more often now but they went 9 days this time…one plus for 2gal pots lol

3 Likes

Day 7 of Flowering
Had to raise the lights today, the stretch is on!

4 Likes

So tomorrow I’ll be moving these girls downstairs to the 5x10 for Logistical reasons. This will also put them under heavier lighting. I’ve got 3 Phlizon 3000w in there.
They are a blurple cree cob combo at 615w each. Lack of light will not be an issue. Controling Temps might be.

I’ll get an A/C floor unit if I have to.

1 Like

Week two of flower is complete.
They received PH’d water and a lower trimming today which was due after most of the Stretch is complete.
Has been 10 days since the last water and not even one drooper.

Next watering the will receive half strength nutrients.

3 Likes

Leaf coloring is just due to lighting btw…everything is nice and green

1 Like

Today ends week 3 of flower.
Gave them 1/2ish strength nutrients. Except Calmag and Bembe at near full strength.
Some of the ones with larger main stems were pretty dry…not droopy yet but did have a few leaf ends beginning to dry out…

I notice with the longer veg time enabled by the 2gal pots…more pronounced pheno disparities appear…in height and also water needs.

Also each one of the Phlizon 3000s…is rated to flower a 4.2x4.2 area…seems that claim is a bit over hyped.

The back row was much to dark for my liking…so I scooted the 3000w forward a bit and dropped one of the 240w QBs behind.

Also had to raise the 3000w by directly zip tying it to the over head bars as the stretch was real lol

2 Likes

Just ordered a RO water system with separate large portable storage tank…75gpd…I have some goats I have to supply good water to as well…figured I might as well stop Fing around and waiting for my hard water to create issues…although I think in a sog there is less time for those to develop