My 1st grow & the Spinning Scrog!

Have the Diffuser/Humidifier in my tent along with the TaoTronic. You are right this baby does it job quite well. Couldn’t figure out how to turn the lighting off though when I need use it for flowering. @MoneyPit

@Dutchem

4 Likes

Day 67

Flipped to 12/12 lighting today. No pics because its going to be dark during the day. … lights on at night to help keep temperatures a little lower. I have a bunch of yellow and brown leaves, I will try to get pictures when the lights are on.

3 Likes

Yellow and brown? Uh oh… she hungry? Im intrigued now

2 Likes

Day 67

Here she is, in all her glory…er…gory

4 Likes

Ohhh the switch!

What are you feeding now @moneypit?
Your really rocking this right now man keep it up, been following from the start over here in the back corner just watching eating popcorn haha.

4 Likes

Pics of the yellow/brown leaves

1 Like

Havent changed feeding yet. Thinking about a Sledgehammer flush today when lights come back on, then give it a “flower feeding” in 2 days.

1 Like

What’s your TDS those tips are burnt… I’m wondering if to much nitrogen

1 Like

@MoneyPit. Just an observation. Those bigger fans under ur screen aren’t getting much if any light and that may be causing some of your die off underneath. Just a thought :thinking:
Peace bro. Coming along nicely. :+1::v:

Next water/feed id check those runoffs. Ph n ppm

1 Like

One thing I noticed is a lot of the leaves under your screen are turning yellow and brown which is probably because the plant has used all the sugar out of those leaves. It’s natural for the plant to discard them once it has used the sugar from the leaves

You could probably trim a little at a time out from under your screen. It might help the plant focus on whats above the screen instead of trying to repair whats below the screen.

Please always consult your doctor before taking my advise…lol :joy: :joy: :+1: :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Its been 2 weeks since flipping light to 12/12. She is still alive and growing.

4 Likes

Day 25 after 12/12 flip

Ok, what’s going on here with the yellow and brown on the leaves? @raustin. Anybody? Last feed was 5 days ago… 6.7 PH 1030 PPM going in and runoff 6.4 PH 1750 PPM. Yesterday it received tap water and CalMag only. HLG QB light set at 178 watts and about 18" above canopy.

Looks to me like maybe magnesium or Nitrogen def. I’m sure someone will be able to help.@MattyBear @dbrn32 @basementstealth @Myfriendis410 @blackthumbbetty

3 Likes

What are you feeding her now that she’s in bloom?

4 Likes

Same question, I’d also like to know what you’re checking ph with, if it’s a digital meter how long since it’s been calibrated?

5 Likes

Details… last feeding was last Friday, 6 days ago. She takes 3 quarts now. To simplify the feed recipe… per gallon of tap water, she gets 4 ml CalMag, 1 ml Gro, 3 ml Micro, 3 ml Bloom by General Hydroponics. Then PH up to get PH to 6.7 PPM was 1030. Runoff was 6.4 PH and 1750 PPM. This thing has had low PH runoff since the beginning, which is why the 6.7 going in.

2 days ago she got 2 qt tap water with 3 ml CalMag only… PH was 6.7 going in, did not have or check runoff. (Didn’t check PPM either)

@dbrn32

Ph meter is HM digital model PH-80. Calibration check every 2 weeks with 7.0 Biopharm reference solution. The most the meter has ever been off is .1 It has been a good one.

1 Like

Oh… tap water sits in container at least 24 hours WITH an air stone before it is used.

2 Likes

Got me, I would’ve guessed you had ph issue. Your runoff is a little high, you could probably try a mini flush and resetting your feed. I would remain open to other suggestions though.

1 Like