My 1st Grow - Berry Bomb Auto & White Widow Auto

Looking good man. Nice progress so far. I’m curious about when an auto makes sense, what was your reasoning for going auto?

1 Like

I actually wanted to go auto. Knew from the beginning i dont havw the best funds. Thus lighting i cant really control. Sun plus my few bulbs. Nutes i went pure basics. Autos took the least amount of hassle (and gave the best freebies :wink::rofl:)

For next year im going photo for all my favs. And the Kushes are bagseed so im guessing photos as well

Makes sense. I bet they are smelling quite nice by now. Hope they turn out awesome. I’ll keep watching.

Thanks man. She smells better then anything ive bought. N still gotta bit! :yum::joy:

The big one in the back needs to slow down another month. Need a new location. :wink:

4 Likes

Looking good!!

1 Like

Something has been knawing on my babies. But i need the sun so its… :man_shrugging:t5: Leave my buds alone :joy: i caught one mite today coming in. And promise i went over her 20 mins with a flashlight after i crushd it.

1 Like

Ya, half of one of my babies is missing half a leaf :rage:, sprayed them down with Spinosad Soap and will recheck in the AM. Amazing how we take bugs eating our babies so personal :joy:. We had one hella storm while we were gone tonight and all my girls look sad.
Damn rain keeps effin with my feeding schedule.

1 Like

That bud looks delicious :yum:

1 Like

Tis but a small sample. But she is lookin like my first harvest regardless. Cant wait to puff her… :joy::joy::joy:

N i agree @NavyVet420 i take it past personal. Swift certain death if ur caught in the area

1 Like

@dbrn32 moved here lol
Right now im not really lockd into a budget. Was going to just get strips and maybe wagos today. Board n driver later. Definitely only wanna do the 12x12. But heatsinks? So if i get higher rated strips, thicker plating wont fix that? Like instead of .125 go .25

Also if i found the 3-4$ ish strips i was thinking buy 2 boards worth of components

1 Like

You were looking at doing the 12”x12” 100 watt deal with 10 280mm strips then?

1 Like

In that situation, the aluminum plate acts as a heatsink. For the Samsung strips running at higher current they generally need a little more surface area.

For that 12x12 light

Before you order the website says 10% discount for subscribing to email. That will knock price down to about under $4 per strip. If you’re gonna buy anything now, I’d get the 10 strips because they’re in stock with active discount.

1 Like

Awesome. How much more… surface area u expect? I wanna jump on them later this evening

If you get 10 of those strips they’ll be fine on the 12”x12” plate.

1 Like

:thinking: any idea what the samsungs run? Just off the head

I know arrow had some 560mm for like $12, which is considered a good price. There’s too many different series and lengths to keep up with though.

What you would be looking for is single row f series though, as far as being competitive with the eb gen2. Like one of these

3000K: SI-B8V261280WW

3500K: SI-B8U261280WW

If you find a good price let me know and I’ll fit a driver.

1 Like

Arrow only has the 2 footers like dbrn32 said. Digikey has the 1 footers for around $7 or a little lower depending how many you buy.
I should add I know they aren’t a foot or two feet. Just easier to type lol

1 Like

After much consideration and googling ill be using the 280mm. Think thats my best out. Thanks guys.

1 Like

Ok DB… im placing orders (finally) n got to the promo code. I checkd my email n havent seen that last 10% u spoke of? Care to point me in the right direction.

Found it :grin::grin::grin::grin:

1 Like

Awesome! I’m excited for you :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
Take pics of the build plz.

2 Likes