My 1st grow Any advice on my 2 week old ladies

My lights are about 3/half foot I did have light on about 80% power I will tone it down around 50/60 and see how the ladies respond. Ph 6.5? Some other member suggest 5.8 I was feeding 6.1. This whole ph thing is definitely something to get the hang of .
Ok great I will try read up on your journal if I can find it I was trying to start my own journal but cannot find how to so just left it lol. They are autos by the way not sure if that makes a difference

2 Likes

While you were trying to start one, it seems that you already have one.

Your plants are coming right along.

1 Like

This Is your Journal I suppose @Chris420ā€¦ I Guess you can Change the Title if youā€™re not a Tech dummy like Me Lolā€¦ The PH figures are 6.3 to 6.8 in soil, and the 5.8 is if youā€™re In Hydro pal. Youā€™re in Soil, Right?? ā€¦ Everything you are saying and Doing looks Great palā€¦ The Main thing I had to Get was Patienceā€¦ I was Gonna Make the First 2 plants do Great and I Killed them off Slow (first of my Journal and they took like 2 months to Die about 6 inches tallā€¦) So, this is Actually my 3rd Grow I Supposeā€¦ Updating my Journal as we Speakā€¦ Thanks

Hey bro just thought Iā€™d update. They doing well I been doing loads of LST and leaf tucking here are pics in same order as above.They are on day 27 today from being planted

2 Likes

They uploaded different sorry

1 Like

When I Lean my Plants Over to Promote the Bottom Growth intoThinking that it is the Top Growth, I Worked the stem Squeezing Both sides and All Around and Held it in Place with Long bent (Uā€™s) of Mechanics Wire, and I kept them there in Place where I want them to stay so as to Open up the stem to the light ā€¦ Had like 30 tops on Each Trainwreck Girl ā€¦ They Go nuts Growing tops when you Bend the Main Stem about 2" up, but wonā€™t Stretch A lot until Starting Flower

Yeah bro thatā€™s what Iā€™m doing aswell I have cut loads of wire diff lengths. Works great .
Iā€™m starting some photoperiods alongside these ladies got my other 2 lights today so got the new ladies in water will prob be planted in 2days

2 Likes

Thanks Chris420, and Good luck with your Auto and your Photo Girls palā€¦ Since I started Listening Better to Some of the Guys n Gals on here, I Have become Proficient at Growing and Curing and Although I Canā€™t grow any Weak Weed by following their Orders, I Can Grow Some Monster Weed BigTimeā€¦ Lol

Iā€™m sure if you asked we could help you grow some weak weed. :smirk: