My 1st auto grow gdp sprouted 1-29 how do they look?

All are same age except the 2 in the front left side of tent. The one on top of bucket is definitely stunted and hopefully it will grow more before it flowers?

This is my first auto grow, so far I’m on the fence if I’ll try them again, photos worked out great for me and not really sure why I tried these😂 they are very small plants and it doesn’t look like I’m gonna yield much, I’m most certain I’m the issue and have learned alot from you guys n gals, what are your thoughts on these approximately seven week old plants

10 Likes

Looking great Growmie and while autos tend to be smaller you can still get some decent harvest weight with HST/LST…a little late for the HST on these though. I’ve been averaging 5-6 zips per plant, some 3 and largest was just over 9. Keep the faith :love_you_gesture:

7 Likes

My experience with autos has been about the same as yours.

4 Likes

Thanks

General idea of how much longer? I hope they tighten up more

2 Likes

The oldest ones look to have around 6ish weeks left?? Add a few weeks for the others. Once you see the trichomes turn amber and start receding is when I would start checking ripeness :love_you_gesture:

5 Likes

Really? I thought autos finish sooner? Considering they are already 7 weeks old? But honestly that makes me happy. I was thinking two or three weeks.

2 Likes

Is this above ground? I count 10-12 weeks from onset of flowering :love_you_gesture:

4 Likes

7 weeks from sprouting above ground were I could see them pop up from the soil.

1 Like

Most harvest times published are for marketing purposes. I consider the fist 2 weeks above ground as the seedling period and transplant on day 15 and count that as day 1 of veg. Most of the autos I’ve grown flower around day 28-36 of veg, once the pistils form I start the flower clock of 10-12 weeks :love_you_gesture:

3 Likes

Urban legend mostly, I feel. A photo grown on a 12/12 light cycle can mature faster than an autoflower. The only real benefit of autoflowers is the lack of light sensitivity.

That said, yours are looking great.

5 Likes

what ----!
you mean pistals ?
Happy Growing:alien:

1 Like

:joy: yep those too :love_you_gesture:

2 Likes

insects?
My last six autos have each yielded 8 to 12 oz.

5 Likes

Just ghats which seem to come into my tent no matter what I do?

1 Like

Get some of those sticky fly strips.

2 Likes

Always, they help for sure😀

1 Like

1 Like

3 Likes

How long ladies n gentlemen? I don’t see any amber yet do you?

Thank you

A scope or jeweler’s loop will be needed to really see the bud trichomes. These pics are sugar leaves and will turn before the actual bud trichomes :love_you_gesture:

2 Likes