My 1st Amnesia Haze Auto

Yes but those places are burnt looking… :pensive:

If this auto is herrmied. What did you have to do to do this? I am pretty hard on my autos. just curios so I can avoid it. Sorry that it happened to you.

1 Like

I moved 1100 miles w her and she went from I grow tent w high powered LEDs to whatever sunlight there is here… Didn’t have room here for grow tent so had to leave it at home… I just cut “IT” down and it almost looks like she got root rot… not sure gonna look up some pics now… this is what she looked like b4 I moved her and she only had couple of weeks to go… :cry:

1 Like

Sounds like alot of stress was put on her. How did you travel that far with a live plant? I would of been nervous crossing all those state lines. Lolthought she looked hermed based on your first pics. I

2 Likes

I traveled in a vehicle had her covered w a dark trash bag… and crossed 5 state lines… driving the speed limit is how I made it! :blush:

2 Likes

Im not running AHA again. I will run NLA again though. Im running 6 jack herer next. Dropping the beans in a week. Im sorry about the girl. Hopefully you can get into a rhythm where your at. OnE LoVe. Whats your next grow gonna be?

1 Like

Well I will NEVER attempt AH ever again 5 attempts 5 fails! I still have 4 NLA beans & 5 blueberry my blueberry was much more potent than my NLA… so probably blueberry if I can get bk home and get my tent and grow equipment I’m not attempting an outside grow too many variables that screw it up… AH SUX!! Or I got some really crappy seeds… I got a mix package so I tried w AH but I don’t want a sativa strain sooo it’s all good except this could have lasted me months by myself back too scratch again… my first grow went very well…

1 Like

anybody on here from florida pensacola area??

1 Like

Im south of ya a few hrs

1 Like

My BB turned out just ok. I may revisit it again later. I have one NL that is so stinky and seriously glues the fingers after a squeeze and the other has some coke can sized colas that are frosting at about 3/4 the rate. One AH tastes and smells awesome after 2 weeks curing and has a nice high. The other has been in cure for a week or so and doesnt seem to have the same smells developing. Damn Phenotypes…im thinking about doing a regular strain after the JH??? Im starting to see some 14 week autos in my grows… so why not???

2 Likes

@FloridaSon is from some where in Fl. Your AH sound like the AK-47 was to me. Took a few tries before I finally got one finished

2 Likes

The closest I’ve been to you was Jay, FL. I’m in North Central Florida, south of Gainesville.

Go Gators!

1 Like

@FloridaSon if you go northwest of Gainsville a little bit there is a college that has a real football team. Hahahaha just messin, im more of USF fan myself. Florida Representin OnE LoVe

2 Likes

It’s all good! My daughter is a fan of that girls school(FSU)! My son is a 'Cane. It got pretty interesting at my house when they still lived at home! LMAO

I bet there was alot of trash talkin going on there. Hahaha.

1 Like

You know it!

I’m pretty laid back about it. Been a fan since '75. Before '96 we lost more than won, so it’s easy for me to take it. My kids on the other hand…! I have to laugh when they go back and forth about who has the best team. Especially after a good sativa session!

@FloridaSon @Sweetsugar since your in the Sunshine State if your ever in the Tampa area or no someone thats going thatway. you should do your plants a favor and stop by this wacky ass place and get some of the best, still moist worm castings i have found. All organic, no gmo feed all sourced and traced!! anyway heres a pic explaining a little and the site. 20 bucks for a 5gal pail 35lbs. Im on my 10th pail of this literal shit!! OnE LoVe

http://www.hongkongwillie.org/

Lol…I have a worm bed.

@Rick3 is north of Tampa. Not sure how close he is, but closer than me.

I do have some cousins down there…

1 Like

Yea I’m about an hour north of Tampa
More FL Grower’s Sweet
Good to meet you all @monsterblackbass @Sweetsugar @Not2SureYet

2 Likes

Im in pensacola…