My 1st Amnesia Haze Auto

My autos seem to take a lot longer too :grin: I am starting week 14 on one of mine and the other is in the middle of week 12, and still has a couple weeks left in her… My other 2 would have been about 14 weeks or so if I hadn’t harvested the early, I now plan on a 14 week minimum.

1 Like

Kool good to know glad I didn’t chop her the colas are still fattening and starting to get frosty… I would say another week but I usually let it dry itself out n the end and that’s how I tell I need to chop other than trichomes… :sunglasses:

1 Like

I didn’t realize how much fatter they got, till my BB. Having cut the BD early, I can see a difference in the last couple weeks. No more harvesting early for me now.

2 Likes

I guess i gave you bad info bro?? But your wk14 pic??? i have seen that bud progression on every auto auto i have ever grown (26 so far) by at least wk 6 and i dont bloom nute till wk 6. I hope she blows up on ya. I don’t have the patients or time for a 4 month auto unless she is gonna give me 3oz plus. I guess im too practical?? and i still would of chopped her personally. I hope she swells the ilgm AH auto i just harvested was 59.2g dried in 11wks. @Sweetsugar

1 Like

Looks familiar …

4 Likes

Beautiful!!

1 Like

Not a bro but ok… yes shes still n flower getting frostier everyday… but ya a long grow but i think had i kept her under the lights and grow room shed b done!! And thats awesome sister… lol

1 Like

Is that an Amnesia Haze auto?

Yes AHA , and very potent I might add !

1 Like

An up close pic of a cola… on week 16… read today that some Sativa/Haze strains don’t turn amber… maybe she’s ready?? @monsterblackbass @raustin @Seeddog

3 Likes

Both of my AHA ambered. Got the 2nd drying now.

1 Like

I’d love to see a pic of the trichs. My haze turned amber.

@Sweetsugar. How’s she looking? I just moved into my new space. My NLA are so slow in ambering. But they are monsters. Hope shes swelling for ya??

4 Likes

Nice set up!! Weird my NLA ambered and got fat quick!! And this AHA is looking good only gets sunlight now instead of steady heat shes starting to turn amber im cutting her down next week IF the trichomes dont turn amber fast…

2 Likes

Im glad to hear shes doing good. Thanks about the space. I added the whole room on into my garage. It was alot of planning and thankfully alot of left over material from work. Im excited to see what can happen in an independently climate controled space. Im gonna drop the NLA to 65° and complete darkness for the last 5 days and see how frosty i can get em. oNe LoVe

1 Like

Ok so I’ve spotted this in most the colas wth is it?? @MattyBear @monsterblackbass @raustin??

I let it go too long huh?? I think the move shocked it and it just morphed… doesn’t look normal at all I just want to rip it all up… :rage:

Wowzas…dude i dont think she is worth anymore of your time? how old is she now? Is that how the wholeplant looks? Did any flowers form? This is totally my opinion and someone may have a better understanding but from the zoom it does look like you have male and female sex showing. Its kinda hard to tell i just crossed referanced what your showing with online male photo stock. Is this what your seeing?

1 Like

This is a hermed auto

1 Like

Im sorry, it looks like it hermied. :frowning:

1 Like