My 1st Amnesia Haze AF (Excuse me I ramble)

Welcome to my 1st grow journal about my 2nd grow. I am currently anxiously awaiting for my Amnesia Haze seeds in the mail that I have ordered from ILGM. Last year was my first grow and it was just some unknown bag seed and I grew her outdoors in a 5gal bucket, it was quite the experience and now I’m hooked! lol My biggest problem though was I have three street lights around my house that was trouble during the flowering stage. It turned into a lot of work hiding “Mary” between a big shrub/bush that was growing next to my house at night and then dragging her back out every morning. Since I’ll be growing outdoors again in 5gal buckets so I’ve decided this time I’m gonna try some Auto flower strain from ILGM that way I don’t have to worry about the street lights, my biggest problem though was picking which strain to try (some problem huh! lol) I ended up choosing Amnesia Haze to try out this time but I’m already thinking about White Widow AF for my chronic back pain and I also have type 2 diabetes and read that the Blueberry strain may help with that. So anyway this will be my journal about my adventure growing some Amnesia Haze AF! Sorry this is such a long read but my fingers ramble when I’m texting lol. So my last girl’s name was Mary, I lost my virginity to Mary and she made me fall in love :heart: with her! So now I need some help coming up with some names for our 3 love children, hopefully all girls! Any ideas? TIA

2 Likes

These two pics are of Mary, she had really full and luscious up top with some sexy long stems. She still had awhile yet when these pics were taken last year but in the end in my opinion she was beautiful and sticky sweet for my first time, she taught me so many things I never knew before. She could make me feel so good, like my head was in the clouds :cloud: she could make me laugh :joy: she generally just made my day so much better whenever we spent time together!

1 Like

3/22/17 I ordered 5 Amnesia Haze seeds online from ILGM

3/27/17 This morning I went ahead and bought a bag of Jiffy seed starting mix and also a bag of FoxFarm Ocean Floor potting soil mix. WOW look at me getting all professional and stuff! lol My first grow I just threw some Miracle Grow garden top soil in a bucket LOL.

3/27/17 This evening, I created this grow journal to document my going crazy waiting for my seeds to arrive in the mail lol

4 Likes

Happy growing brother, I know the anxiety of waiting…have a good time and enjoy…
I be reading your stuff :slight_smile:

1 Like

so… got the dirt… lol @Wishbone :palm_tree::+1: :sunglasses: :smiley:

1 Like

@bob31 not just dirt but FANCY dirt! lol

3 Likes

Hahahaha I think we’ve all been there
Happy growing
And when you get half way through this grow start thinking about next so you can order new beans well in advance :grin::+1:CB

2 Likes

04/05/17 Woohoo! Ok I finally got my magic beans in the mail yesterday., took 15 days from ordering till delivery! Will be starting the 24 hour soak today then germinating. Pretty stoked right now, can’t wait to see them poke their heads up!

4 Likes

04/07/17: Soaked two seeds in water for 24hrs then planted them today in Jiffy seedling mix. I know some say the wet paper towel is best but after reading the Grow book and it talking about a chance of breaking the stem I decided not to risk it knowing my luck lol! So anyway, now it’s a waiting game I guess to see a couple of little green heads poke up hopefully! Time will tell! At least this morning I was successful harvesting a turkey :turkey: can’t wait for a harvest couple of months from now! Haha

2 Likes

Nice congrats on the turkey. Easter dinner?

Archery or shotgun? Or Oldsmobile? Lol

2 Likes

@bob31 thanks! Got him with a shotgun :+1:

1 Like

UPDATE: Day 4 since I planted my two Amnesia Haze AF seeds. One seed sprouted one day sooner then the other one and it also a set of leaves showing, the second sprout though the leaves haven’t showed yet. Is this normal? @garrigan62
Also the windows in my house are either on the east side or the west side of the house, I’m planning on growing outside but for now I have them sitting in the east window catching morning sun till about 11 am, will that be enough light or will it cause them to stretch? I could switch them to west window for second half of the day.

2 Likes

Battery voltage dead

@garrigan62 battery voltage dead? Sorry, I don’t understand

Phone battery going dead

On the way to the hospital

Oh ok, hope everything is ok. Be well!

4/12/17: Meet my twin girls, Maria and Hazel they are Amnesia Haze AF. I planted my seeds in Jiffy seedling mix 6 days ago. Does Maria (the tall one) seem like she’s stretching? I thought maybe they wasn’t getting enough sunlight in the window so the last 2 days I’ve been sitting them outside (weather is nice) in the sun, been careful not to let them burn. I was wondering if I should put more Jiffy mix in Maria’s cup to support her stem if it’s stretching? What’s your thought on this? TIA
@garrigan62
@bob31
@Hawkeye_diesel
@Hogmaster

2 Likes

Is that the one on the left side? If so yeah just gently fill in up a little more
How is weather down in you part of the okie state?

She’s a little stretched but not too bad. Might prepare to support both of them if you can’t get some more intense light in to them. @Wishbone

Many outdoor grows start inside but they still use lighting to support them until they are ready for the outdoors.