MW fem indoor grow, aussie style

Yoshi,
I have done some research on Methadone, and it is much better for pain than morphine is. When I say this, I mean that Methadone has fewer side effects than Morphine, and that is why they are using it more and more. I have been on Methadone for 26 years. It is stronger than Morphine, and easier to change doses. It is roughly three times stronger than Morphine. To give you an idea, Fentanyl is roughly 100 times more potent than Morphine. That is my 2 cents. I was still looking for pain relief through the years, and in 1998 I found out about stimulator therapy for head or back pain. The only place that was doing those in 1996 was in Toronto Canada. Have a good day sir. Peaceā€¦

2 Likes

You right @patchman Iā€™ve been on them about 8 yes now for an aggressive arthritis and the other for nerve pain after 2 back surgeries .

1 Like

Hello Everyone, @patchman, @anon33684698, @yoshi, @Dr.ofSmokology, @CalamityJane

What a freezing cold day today in Oz. Just an update on the girls and I can report that they seem to be doing ok so far. Plant A has been tipped twice, and plant B once. Will see how things go next week and will re-evaluate the girls. Lights down to 60% capacity and Temps around 29c - 32c and humidity around 54% - 65%.You can see on plant B temp and humidity. Hum was a little low cause I opened tent.
MW A

MW B

MW C

I have also increased water with ANā€™s to 1 litre each for plant A and B. They are thirsty. Been lifting bags, and they have been very dry so I increased dose every 2 or 3 days.
One questions is how often should we check PPMā€™s?
As far as I know the girls seem ok and not looking sickly or anything. Nice green foliage and very dense. Plant C is doing well and is progressing as per schedule. Still on 250ml but she is also loving a drink so may increase to 500 ml next feed.
Came across an old photo today while cleaning out some shit. 1985- 1987 I think, and no grey hair but a lean mean fighting machine. The gun is a mag 58 and she packs a punch. LOL.

Thanks to you all for looking and I just love reading your stories.
Have a magic day

7 Likes

@flyinghigh nice :ok_hand:, they are looking really healthy and nice . The one with the temperature gage in the photo, water it from the drip pan to see how much water itā€™s drinking and if itā€™s up to over a liter of water itā€™s ready to feed !

1 Like

Hello @yoshi,
Thanks for looking in mate. Much appreciated advice. The start to this grow is much better than my last indoor grow. Even as small as they are, they certainly have an aroma already. Magic stuff indeed.
Have a magic day

Iā€™m sure others will have opinions here but my theory is, if theyā€™re growing well and not displaying any issues (Iā€™m very attentive to the condition of their leaves) I figure theyā€™re happy and liking whatever it is that Iā€™m doing, therefore I donā€™t need to be checking PPM.
I also donā€™t use living soil or anything like that yet and I just follow my Nute companyā€™s recommendations which, now that I understand them correctly, are doing great

2 Likes

Thankyou for your service to our country :purple_heart:

3 Likes

Hello @anon33684698,
Cheers for that mate. Wife and I had a moment to reflect on our past so we got stoned and looked at some old pics and this one made us really reflect on our past.
In reference to your theory about checking PPMā€™s, I was also thinking that if everything looks fine, then all is good. My first grow BStarr was a total learning curve. Nothing went right until I found this web site. I do remember someone else telling me this some time back but i forgot.
I am just gratefull they are growing.
Have a magic day

2 Likes

Haha me too mate!

1 Like

Wowee, sir! They are lookinā€™ mighty fine indeed! Excellent work, Iā€™ll be happy if mine turn out looking anything like that! :star_struck::star_struck::star_struck:

Also love the pic of you there in ya gear! Also lookinā€™ mighty fine! :wink::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Hey buddy-
As far as PPMā€™s go, I donā€™t check mine. But if I wasnā€™t using living soil I would check them everytime I increased/decreased feedings, near time to flip to see how much they are eating, and if there was a problem. Thats my 2 cents. Now I am broke, lol! Peaceā€¦

1 Like

Nice pic. Iā€™ll dig one up and share it too.

2 Likes

Thatā€™s a cool photo mate , I had a m14 I bastardised into looking similar to those fn mags , was a marvel of backyard engineering ( mainly my mate I just bought the stuff he needed) only use 7 round mags but he had a few box and larger stick mags ( he had the endorsement to allow , I only have basic ) handed it over in the buy back , was my favourite shits n giggles gun. Same mate built a Russian PK out of ak and sks parts , that thing was bloody mental, didnā€™t fire it but sat in the pit beside it :slight_smile: that watermelon army didnā€™t see it coming lol

1 Like

Hello @Leholf,
Thanks for joining in mate. One of the things I really miss about military is, you get to play with some cool toys. I remember having a crack at a 50cal on a Navy vessel once, and man it was a beasty.
This was my rig for 2 years and it went everywhere. Use to haul 2 APCā€™s (armoured personal carrier) fully loaded around 55ton.

Have a magic day

3 Likes

Mean! M113s ? Always wanted to know where they the Zelda models?

Its a little late but how did yā€™all miss this.

I thought about doing a couple flights from a place in Houston. I love being in the air.

2 Likes

Hello @MrPeat,
Nice shot, but am I missing something here. :grinning: With the new sim it is a very nice place to fly around Houston.
have a magic day

2 Likes

Paaahahahahhaaha! :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
Didnā€™t even see that! :rofl::rofl::rofl::see_no_evil::see_no_evil::see_no_evil::see_no_evil:

2 Likes

I saw it but I figured it was just because the program or whatever is paused??

Haha those damn arrows flying through the sky :rofl:

2 Likes

Hello @MrPeat
LOL. ok :laughing: unidentified flying mouse pointer. got it.
Cheers mate

3 Likes