MW fem indoor grow, aussie style

Hello @Low
Thank you for your interest man. Started simming in 82, now 2021 and technology has come a long way.
I am running the new MSFS 2020 with all the bells and whistles.
It cost a lot to build my rig to run it all but worth it.
Nothing like smoking a big scoobie of purple haze then going for a fly on the sim :smiley: Happy to answer any questions.
have a magic day

4 Likes

@flyinghigh Iā€™m out of likes but, youā€™re a cool dude, man. :sunglasses:

2 Likes

My brother it seams no matter what flag you serveā€¦ it still loves to screw you. I as well have bad back bad hips and multiple other issues. 15 yrs was my time served. Now I get a pension of 60 bucks deposited every month. Stay safe my friends

4 Likes

Soo you do hot box it :wink:

1 Like

Hello @CalamityJane
Thank you for your kind words mate :blush:. Meeting new people on here has helped me on my journey so far, and with the help from our fellow growers, sharing there knowledge, now that is cool :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:
have a magic day

1 Like

Hello @Dr.ofSmokology
Crazy shit man. I tip my hat to you my friend, seems we are just to expendable. Being medically discharged totally screwed me for life and I get sweet fxxx all for it. My income is also a joke mate.
Never the less, my life is awesome and I have a magic wife and we are happy and glad to be here.
Have a magic day

3 Likes

Hello Everyone

Today is day 7, and girls are up and have popped there cap. I am a little concerned as to how leggy they have become. Any thoughts fellow growers? I have had this happen before and it has been ok.
when they go into there new homes I will place them a little lower in medium.

Today I gave the girls 10ml each of distilled water and man they were like sponges LOL. Not sure why 1 plant has shot up real quick compared to the other 2. We will see how things progress.
Thanks to you all for following along this awesome journey.

Have a magic day all

1 Like

So far, so good! Iā€™ve read around here that it might be worth perhaps lowering your light a touch so the babies arenā€™t stretching too much for it?
A word of caution, donā€™t be tempted to water too often when they are so young. I found I didnā€™t even need to water mine for the first 6 or 7 days as the compost was just moist enough for them on their own.
But you have definitely got this! :facepunch:

4 Likes

Hello @CalamityJane
Cheers for the tips mate. I have the light really low, so we will see how they go. They will be going into there new homes in a week or so anyways CJ. Grow room is all setup and ready to grow
Thanks for following along :wink: :grin:
Have a magic day

2 Likes

2 Likes

Hello @yoshi
Looking very nice yoshi. May I ask what strain she is? I will be using 5 gal fabric pots for my grow during my winter here. Funny thing is I had never used these type of pots before until I meet all the good people on here and now I am happy as a clam in chowder soup. LOL.
I would love to see the end result. Thank you for sharing. :grinning:
Have a magic day man.

1 Like

The bg one is Gorilla Glue 4 , the other one thatā€™s topped also is a sonic screwdriver :screwdriver: , and zweetletooth and Skywalker O.G. plus Iā€™ll let an og kush auto and a bubble gum auto run , hopefully outside in the sun :sun_with_face: would be nice !

2 Likes

Hello @yoshi
Man, you have some funky strains growing my friend. Do you have a journal yoshi? I would love to follow along and learn some things if you donā€™t mind. The GG4 is so bushy already, wow, nice. Ok,ā€œzweetletoothā€ is an interesting name for cannabis, kinda sounds dark and ancient. :thinking: LOL.
Have a magic day and be safe
Happy Growing

1 Like

@flyinghigh I have not started a journal , itā€™s been a minute on here , Iā€™ll have to try and see if I can get it figured out right . I only suggest that if you are bold enough to try anything I suggest , please I ask of anyone to research that info first to get they own comprehensive understanding about what Iā€™m suggestions, cause I really try Mt damness to not advise anyone to do what I do , just from my time in this as a helper out in the real swamps of the Bayou. @flyinghigh we had a patch on some flotoon one year , no shit buddy , we camoed up with our versions of swamps suits and we had to track wildlife to find where the damn plot had broke off in a slew and floated all the way to the complete outside down the slew , through the lilyā€™s, but we stalked them and was able to get about a 1/3 of it back , but you talk about the days ! I am a well known about some of those stories in my city.
I only grew GG4 several times over cause of its fast germ and seedling growth , they will produce real decent weight everytime , minimum 6-10 ounces with minimum training under 6-800 watts of good light . The other 3 Iā€™m getting them started so i can get several generations going to see which one Iā€™ll cross with my search of that go strain that if just so happens, will be a win win for me . In the beginning I was one of those voyeurā€™s that want to sample as many of the strains I could get my hands on , and Iā€™ve had my share and itā€™s been awesome :ok_hand:, now I just want that consistency of relief I get from 2 strains Iā€™ve found to work really really good for my type pain , I just need that one more and Iā€™ll be golden .
Those 3 I can come up with Iā€™m praying for , is what Iā€™ll focus on perfecting and finding that generation strength to get potency and quality smoke.

1 Like

Hello Everyone,
Today marks day 12, and many things have happened in a short period of time. Everything was going ok so I thought. One of the girls didnā€™t make it, so I have had to start a new one in its place. ILGM MW fem.

In the mean time, Plant A and B are in there new homes now and doing ok. The new girl (C) is up and out of the ground and i will need to monitor her like a hawk. A being the left side girl and B right side.
Both started at same time.

Girls in tent are taking to there new home well I think. RT is ok and RH a little low but I am working on that. As it is my winter here now, I decided to get a new heater for tent and its a, I am going to introduce girls to some Nutrients and get them on there way.
At this stage, as of my tomorrow, Monday this will be day 1 for nutrients. My new PH pen came yesterday so it will be put to work straight away. Working on PPM side of things. got new batteries and need to place in pen. LOL I keep forgetting.
Thank you all for watching and be safe and happy.
Happy Growing

2 Likes

Hello @yoshi,
Wow man, I would be fishin every day for sure LOL. Yeah as days fly past its best to enjoy life and just be happy. Interesting to see your thoughts on pain strains. I have tried a few strains now and need to try more. LOL. My issue now is finding a new supplier here in Oz, as ILGM no longer shipping to Australia at the moment. Was trying to buy seed BBkā€™s , GL, and JH but failed.
All good, happy with what I have. I have just purchased another set of HLGā€™s for my tent and looking forward to seeing results man. Already have a HLG 260 full spec . Getting the same set but the new one has an adjusting switch for dimming. We all want that magic bud man. I am still learning the ropes yoshi, and appreciate your input and thank you for sharing your thoughts manā€¦
Have a magic day

3 Likes

Just chime in with @ and it I see or think a suggestion is needed , my method I suggest is just trial and error Iā€™ve made , now Iā€™m the guy who learns off everyone methods, cause Iā€™m brave to give it a try to experiment, learn , comprehend how the components is coming together. Itā€™d no better peace to grow and Fly high both ways literally , How cool is that :sunglasses: @flyinghigh you have the ability to do both , Iā€™m guessing the GeForce overtime had wreaked havoc on your spine , one of the double ended swords kind of thing ?

1 Like

Oh noooo! What happened to her? :pensive:

Great that youā€™ve got your pH pen now - looks like it couldnā€™t have come sooner. I can see some discolouration on the leaves on that final pic which might be pH related (Iā€™m no expert but Iā€™ve been there).
I battled pH for a long time on my first grow. That ended up being my main focus, I thought as long as I can keep the ph in range the rest will fall into place. And thatā€™s kinda what actually happened.
So keep going, my friend! You got this. :clap:

2 Likes

@flyinghigh Iā€™ll jump onboard with a fellow Aussie :australia::grin:

1 Like

Hello @anon33684698 ,
Welcome aboard mate. This will be a challenging grow for my winter here in NE vic
Have a magic day man.

2 Likes