MW fem indoor grow, aussie style

Hello @kaptain3d
I need to read more before I post. Thank you for taking the time to help out a fellow grower. Still on “L” plates here, and it’s a real challenge to work it all out. I really love mother nature when it comes to growing. I am happy to try this bean method as I am not doing well in the success of germination.
One of the things with my WW beans from ILGM is that they are all pale white compared to some of the nice brown ones. I purchased 10 WW seeds to get 10 seeds free. Is this why they are free? bad batch maybe.
I will contact support and let them know, but they no longer ship to OZ. Hope this is ok.
Have a magic day

2 Likes

I would highly doubt that… since they replace the duds… That would be cost prohibitive for them…

And never hesitate to tag if you have any questions, if I can help I will, otherwise I’ll tag somebody who knows… :nerd_face:

4 Likes

All good advise above.

Like @yoshi said using a bit of hydrogen peroxide and water in the seed soak does the trick, the peroxide softens the seed shell. Also anything past 24hr is to much. If the the seed sinksits ready for paper towel and a Ziplock bag in a dark warm area (I use a glasses case inside my tent.

A good flush and a full feed often solves most issues, if your PH is going wack its often due to the salt build up in the root zone from excess nutrients from lack of run off of over feeding.

Free seeds have been known to sometimes be the best ones lol, lots of people have grown amazing plants from free seeds.

2 Likes

I think the others have you pretty well set.

3 Likes

flyinghigh-
Hey buddy- I am no expert at training, and I am not even a beginner. I think that your best candidate for lst, bending them over, or cannabis origami, would be a photo plant. That way you have time to do what you want and let the plant recover before you flip to flower. That’s my half a penny’s worth. Maybe @Arrow could advise you if this is true or just some random thought in my head. Have a fantastic day and echo that to Mrs. High too please!!
Peace…

2 Likes

thanks for your vote of confidence @patchman …i will assist @flyinghigh with training advice should he require any… :v:

@flyinghigh the rest of the fam have you pretty much covered…heat is an often overlooked factor…and drowning is no good … i do use a different solution to soak in, but i go straight to medium after 24 hours …hope this helps… :sunglasses: :v:

1 Like

Thank you Arrow. He has seen it, and read about it, but is nervous about pulling the trigger, or snapping a limb as it were. I am a little foggy on the heat and solution you are talking about. He wants to train plants. Peace…

1 Like

Hello Everyone,
Due to an unfortunate episode with boys in blue, I have decided to lay low for a few months. Thankyou to all for you, much appreciated help. Sorry everyone. I will be back soon. I have to get rid of girls and need to pack down stuff. Talk about a bummer. :roll_eyes:
Be safe and have a magic day.

3 Likes

Ah gutted mate , very sorry to hear that, stay safe mate and good luck , give em hell bro!

You should have paid them the hush money :moneybag: brother @flyinghigh or cut them a few ounces of some exclusive and tell them to don’t tell nobody they found this . Shhhhhhh now listen here officers, if you guys just leave and act normal , nobody won’t ever know and I’ll drop off the ransom every 6 months ok , now put y’alls fingers on your lips.

1 Like

dude that sucks balls man. stupid po po !! they got bigger things to worry about than your few plants. go stop a rapist or go do some actual meaningful police work. leave the gardeners alone assholes.

2 Likes

Jheeze, ok mate, sorry to hear that. Yeah good idea to stay off radar for a while. Hope no serious repercussions for you. :crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

Hello Fellow Growers, @patchman @CalamityJane @FullyMedicated @yoshi @Leholf

Sorry if I missed anyone. So much has happened

I am not in jail, (hooray), however I have had some bad luck due to boys in blue. I will be back on weekend to fill you all in.

Have a magic day

5 Likes

That is GREAT!!!

It was good to hear from you sir!! Someone posted awhile back that people that get caught down your way are gone for months before surfacing again.
@latewood my friend here got a visit from the boys in blue who were “looking for somebody,” and it looks like he may be ready to surface again. Is there any way he could change his name, or start another account under a different name? I am betting the answer is no but I wanted to ask. Thank you latewood. Peace…

1 Like

Yoshi-
If you pay them once, then THEY have the power to charge as much and as often as they like. I wouldn’t pay em not one single bud. Peace to you yoshi!

2 Likes