Mutant plants with leafy buds?

Yes actually today is like 36 days since I went to the 12 on 12. And switched to hps. Do u see how the nodes r going everywhere instead of the normal pattern. Lotta leaf bro. SMH. Oh well. I got sum got alot of good stuff to.

Oh u was saying about puting u finger down in the soil. Yea.i do that and I really think my water is right on. Water comes out bottom a bit no alot. And in two days they need it again. If I wait till even like almost 3 days. They showing first signs of wilt. They r in that stage they r thirsty they r suckin it up. And even in veg I did that to. But I could get a little lazy and skip a day. But now. No way

1 Like

Ty for the advice but Iā€™m not worried about free seeds from customer service. Hey u said u grew a black and killed a chronic. Thatā€™s messed up cause the chronic was my best one itā€™s is so far ahead I had to keep bending it down so it wouldnā€™t get ahead of the others and it was the healthyest. The white was also healthy. I think the black imo was the most finicky. And u say u didnā€™t get any flat steams with nodes shooting every which way. Really. Hmmm. The chronic at first started the tripod node stuff. But it was only one steam. And yea one again it grew alot of leaf on the shoot. But the others black and white where a bit different. Like I said. They had flat steams. I just think itā€™s weird all three of them black white and chronic all had mutations. Idk. I might give the gold leaf a try or something else. From here. Ive grew the purple kush back in the day and although it didnā€™t give greats yeilds it was the best tasting stuff I ever grew. It reminded me of smashing a bunch of Concord grapes and smoking them. So good. But the reason I wanna try it from here is to see if it compares to the old stuff I grew. And itā€™ll give me a better idea of ordering seeds from this company in the future.

I was a total uninformed newb when I killed the chronic. I had seedlings in a small tent with a CMH lamp and minimal ventilation. I cooked all three. The chronic is the only one that didnā€™t make it.

I promise you, youā€™ll find that youā€™ll love ILGM genetics. I have 14 different strains of theirs. My favorite is Gold Leaf.

I grew all my White Widows. Iā€™ll most likely buy more because theyā€™re a guaranteed success. But as it stands, Iā€™m sitting on 10 years worth of seeds.

1 Like

Ive had ilgm w.w. autos grow perfect and ive had them where they grew like nuts branches this way that way and any way they would grow. Still puts out super nice bud but not like any otger auto ive grown. Seens to be really leggy alot of branches shooting from branches. Hell they get so stupid sometimes that i donf even know how to tie it up it gets so bad lol. But the bud is still a killer bud nice buzz awesome taste just the plant grows everywhere here.

1 Like

So far on ilgm genetics all been great so far excdpt for tge fem ohoto trainwrecks. 3. Of 7 sprouted so far 4 were duds and they soaked and paper towel method for 2 weeks or longer before i have up on them. Was killer weed tho

2 Likes

I have limited experience, so hopefully others reply, but I donā€™t think that autos are immune to bud rot ā€¦ I think you meant ā€œrotā€ and not ā€œrootā€?

Yeah, I totally get the reasons for wanting giant, hard buds and huge yields. Thereā€™s a place for that, and growers here have a blast growing them (and I love to watch, hehe), but there are the obvious advantages to autos. Never say never, but Iā€™d be surprised if I ever grow standard feminized plants; I really like simplicity, so autos really work for me at this point and for the foreseeable future.

Yea itā€™s not that they are imune to but rot. Itā€™s just they r done so much sooner in the year. There for not getting the nasty fall rain and dead leave as falling of and landing on the bud and creating mold.

1 Like