Music Trivia with Patch/ Name that Tune!

Good morning everybody!
@pptrsha1, @Tenga, @CoyoteCody,
@Enlightened420, @kaptain3d
Here is your song of the day. I would think this would be easy, although this band was really good in the early days (where I grew up they were a secret like the Police’s 1st album). Good luck everyone!!
“I was shaking in my shoes,
Whenever she flashed those baby blues,
Something had a hold on me,
When angel passed close by…”

1 Like

Ohhh dang i know this!!!
Centerfold!

My blood grows cold, my memory has just been sold. . .

J Geils?

2 Likes

Angel is the centerfold

Tenga is the winner today!!! Give Miss Universe a hand everyone!!!

2 Likes

Good morning,
Bud got me up way early, if he was a plant I would smoke him. I think today’s song will be a little harder today. I decided I would tag all of you so you would know the song of the day is up. I miss @pptrsha1 hope she is ok, @Tenga, @CoyoteCody, @kaptain3d, @Enlightened420
Here it is-
“You know I’ve smoked a lot of grass,
Oh Lord, I’ve popped a lot of pills,
But I never touched nothing,
That my spirit could kill…”
Remember- moderation. When you think you are pretty high, take two more hits…

4 Likes

Yeah Ive been missing trish too. Starting to worry. Does no one on here have any contact info for her?

1 Like

No clue Patchy- ya stumped me!! I have 2 little ankle biters here who also wake me up early!! Lil stinkpots!!

The Pusher?

God damn the pusher man… :musical_note:

4 Likes

Kaptain you are halfway there. Hint- what group sang this song? It was not a person, it was a group, and they were a wild bunch of guys.

3 Likes

Steppenwolf?

3 Likes

In an amazing turn of events we have a tag team winner today with @AfgVet and @kaptain3d!!
The song was “The Pusher” performed by Stephen wolf.
Host Axton wrote the words and music on this. Good job! I am going back to sleep now…

3 Likes

Gotta borrow ur thread Patchy and post this for @AfgVet

Early Winehouse: no tats or beehive yet. Criminy she even has some meat on her bones!!!
I gotta stay off my page til its safe to go back! Lmao

3 Likes

Lol…good tune

@AfgVet agreed, hadn’t heard this one yet myself

1 Like

And @Green707Thumb young man!!! Ur the reason i cant go back yet!
I read that picking out hairs comment and started laughing and snorting and trying to cover it up with fake coughing which made me choke on my coke. And i turned away from the hubster and pretended to be fussing with my cell charger. Then he asked me why i was laughing!!! No way could I explain that in any sane way. He looks at me with this glum, unimpressed face and never thinks its funny!!! So I said “i wasn’t laughing i was coughing”.
Not goin back to my page for awhile. Its not safe.
:rofl::joy::rofl::scream::+1:t3:

2 Likes

:rofl::joy::rofl::joy: @Tenga

Funny af - poor hubster’s face sounds absolutely priceless

I’d say sorry? but we both know that’s bulllllsh*t lol

1 Like

“One step too far- welcome to the thunderdome”. . . omg im dyin
Im done

2 Likes

Get ready for tomorrow’s tune. Something a little different. Will see ya in the morning. My seed popped a tail late yesterday, as soon as she breaks ground I will get pics and start my journal. Yip!!

3 Likes

Good morning everybody! I am so not a morning person now a days. Ok, down to business. Role call: @pptrsha1, @Tenga, @CoyoteCody,
@Enlightened420, @kaptain3d, and @AfgVet; good luck, I think this will be easy. To be the winner I need song title and who did it.
“OK, here we go, we got a real pressure cooker going on here,
Two down, nobody on, no score,
Bottom of the ninth, there’s the wind up, and there it is, a line shot up the middle, look at him go, this boy can fly…”

2 Likes

Got me! :smile:

1 Like