Music Trivia with Patch/ Name that Tune!

I had to cheat already… :smiling_imp:

That’s a great song, but I never really listened to the words…
Amazing job @patchman, keep it up, it’s super fun! Thanks! :nerd_face:

2 Likes

I just cheated too! Totally know the song but I guess I never listened closely. Now the chorus is stuck in my head🤪

1 Like

Same here! :rofl:

1 Like

Awww- thanks bud! Some days I wonder. Now the shoe can also be on the other foot- you guys can try and stump me. You probably will now, as my mind has forgotten a lot (so I can make up more room up there for growing knowledge)lol
BTW- the bean sunk, and is now in a wet paper towel. Just waiting for her to show me her tail…

2 Likes

Ok then, here’s one that always crack me up :

Now you get on the telephone with your girlfriend
Your conversation baby ain’t got no end
Yakety-yakety-yakety-yak all the time
You keep on talking baby drive me out of my mind

I will guess something like
“Yall gonna make me lose my mind,
Up in here, up in here…” Hip hop and rap will likely get you an “automatic stump” but thats on me.

1 Like

Nope! Wrong one…

The guy that sang that song was generally thirsty…

And I don’t do Hip hop and rap… not my cup of tea at all… :rofl:

Rundmc lol. I love rap.

Now about ur lyrics of the day quiz?
I had to cheat! Then it pulled up American Pie! I was like wtf? No way.
Read thru those loooooong lyrics twice! Couldnt find misquitos and rollin in the grass etc! Its not American Pie!!

Here’s the answer, before I forget… :crazy_face: George Thorogood and The Destroyers : You talk too much!

4 Likes

My captain i was thinking of this one:

I like that one too! :rofl:

Dont talk back
(Wink wink)

1 Like

That song always brings back memory of this show :

2 Likes

OMG, What a CLASSIC!!!..

2 Likes

Ok everybody, looks like I finally stumped some folks today. Who did that song and what was it called?
Rock and Roll Hoochie Koo by Rick Derringer. By the way Kap, what makes you stumping me even worse is that I like George Thorogood! Good one. I think my favorite from him would be “One Bourbon, One Scotch, and one Beer.” I will try and think of another for tomorrow. Have a good one yall. Where is @pptrsha1? I haven’t heard from her on a bit. Its not like her. She always has an opinion on the song whether she knows it or not. Hope she didn’t get arrested for smacking her weed stealers. Peace…

1 Like

She’s been MIA for a few days now. Hope all is ok with her

3 Likes

I hope T comes back, once she has had a chance to process things… We miss you @pptrsha1 :green_heart:

Can I have a go? Or do you have to guess it right to have a turn?..

I’m too impatient to wait for an answer, so we’ll assume the answer is yes :laughing:

Reverend, reverend
Is this some conspiracy?
Crucified for no sins
An image beneath me
Lost within our plans for life
It all seems so unreal
I’m a man cut in half in this world
Left in my misery

P.S Cody you should probably sit this one out, as you would have an unfair advantage…
(clue maybe :thinking:, maybe not)…

1 Like

I’m on the sidelines lol.

1 Like

I have a slight clue since you put Cody on the bench for this one. But its not enough for me to even guess who it might be. STUMPED. Lock in my vote. Good job E!

1 Like