Music Trivia with Patch/ Name that Tune!

Hey out there everybody, it’s time for another round what’s that song. Good luck, and thanks to kap for subbing 4 me!

“I get up around seven,
Get out of bed around nine,
And I don’t worry about nothing no,
Because worrying’s a waste of my time…”

7 Likes

One of my favorite bands

5 Likes

One of my favorite songs of theirs. Always loved that one.

5 Likes

CONGRATS TO HELLRAISER FOR CORRECTLY IDENTIFYING THE SONG TODAY ON WHATS THAT SONG!! He knew those lyrics were from the song “Mr. Brownstone” by Guns N Roses. We will play again tomorrow. Have a good one!! Peace…

5 Likes

Hey everybody, our internet was just restored so I can do what’s that song for today! Good luck everybody!!! I don’t think you will need luck with this one. EVERYBODY knows this song!!

“Nothing really matters,
Anyone can see,
Nothing really matters,
To me…”

8 Likes

Bohemian Rhapsody - Queen

8 Likes

Dang kap beat me.

8 Likes

Good thing I wrote the answer first before fetching the video… :nerd_face:

4 Likes

Lmao, fair enough.

3 Likes

I tell you what, some days it’s like I am waving a piece of food at a group of hungry people. If memory serves me correctly, kaptain3d is always hungry, and 60% time he’s quicker than the others. Cody you have my apologies. We will play again tomorrow. Have a good one everybody!! Peace…

5 Likes

By the way, kaptain, you seem to change your avatar pretty often. I keep mine because my friend Cody made it for me!
Peace…

4 Likes

Never heard of it but never been to Bohemia befor
Guess it’s a regional thing

1 Like

i never went to bohemia either but when my daughter tried to tell my grandson queen was all time great rock we had words.

4 Likes

I do enjoy me somes Brian May for sure

1 Like

Hey patch, just checking up on you. Hope everything is well.

4 Likes

i keep coming back and no patch :frowning_face:

3 Likes

Pptrsha1-
I am around, you just gotta know when to look. I am gonna try to do another issue of our yall pick the song & who did it. You are the only one with a green light on how to teach me. Have yourself a good one.
Peace…

8 Likes

yay! patchman is ok! :100: :100: :green_heart: :green_heart: :wave:

4 Likes

I just hope you are ok pptesha1!!! Peace…

2 Likes

That’s pptrsha1!!!

2 Likes