Music Trivia with Patch/ Name that Tune!

4 Likes

AfgVet is our winner today on name that tune!!! Way to go Vet!!! She knew that was Led Zeppelin and “Misty Mountain Hop.” Now would be the time (I wish) that I would say you’ve won a new HLG Light of your choice!!! Or some other cool prize. But alas, I am poor and cannot give out prizes without sponsors. I am afraid you will just have to load a vape or a bowl and relish the fact that you beat everyone else in the world on a really great song!! Hey, you others out there, your chance to win comes tomorrow. Have a good day out there! Peace…

7 Likes

i love zep and i still didnt know it. YAY AFGVET!

5 Likes

It’s stuck in my head now

2 Likes

Hey folks! Time to play name that tune!! I give some lyrics and you tell me the song title and who did it. Who’s gonna win? Good luck!!!
“Her friends are so jealous,
You know how bad girls get,
Sometimes its not so easy,
To be the teacher’s pet…”

5 Likes

Don’t stand so close to me police

6 Likes
6 Likes

Well that took all of 4 minutes!! We have a winner today in name that tune!! Mr Wormwood knew those lyrics were from the song “Don’t Stand so Close to Me” by The Police. Way to go Mr Wormwood!! We will play again tomorrow. Peace…

5 Likes

:slightly_smiling_face:
Thanks

6 Likes

4 minutes? you go mr m! great play!

4 Likes

I almost forgot, it’s almost time

Should I sit out since o already won or is this cut throat? Lol

Thanks pptrsha

4 Likes

Either my timing is off (time zones and what not) or no play on the weekends?

Maybe patch is just busy making quality bud.

Can you tell I like this game? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

5 Likes

Well looks like weekends off. Good to know. Off to visitation with my son and today I have to take the bus😳

Have mercy, been waiting on the bus all day

4 Likes

Sometimes patch gets busy doing chores around the house on the weekend’s, but we mostly play seven days a week.

3 Likes

Awesome and I get it. We all have real lives right?

5 Likes

Yep we do music fans. Not a lotta sleep last night with the goings on. If you want to know what happened, go to "patches new garden to see. One, well two words. Possum. Big. I got pictures. I also had a big yard to cut as well. Sorry for the no show. We will play tomorrow. Peace…

6 Likes

Hey everybody itvis time to name that tune! Good luck!!
“He wears no shoe shine,
He got toe jam football,
He got monkey finger,
He shoot coca cola…”

4 Likes

Come together Beatles

5 Likes
6 Likes

Mr. Wormwood is your winner today on name that tune!! Mr. Wood knew those were lyrics from the Beatles, and the song was “Come Together.” I have no comment on that song title. We will play again tomorrow!!
Peace…

6 Likes