Music Trivia with Patch/ Name that Tune!

T is our winner today on name that tune!!! Winner winner chicken dinner! She knew that was The Animals and “We Gotta Get Out of This Place.” I have been singing it all day making my voice go low because it’s not as deep as Eric’s is. Great job T!!! We will play again tomorrow. Peace…

3 Likes

first time i ever heard bring it on home it was on a sam cooke album. i love everything sam cooke sings. next time i heard bring it on home my not really my boyfriends band sang it, my advice to young girls, dont date musicians, :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

Well I just started reading posts and forgot to put up today’s song. I think I am gonna test yall today, good luck!!!
“You come on with a come on,
You don’t fight fair,
But that’s ok,
See if I care,
Knock me down,
It’s all in vain,
I get right back on my feet again…”

4 Likes

Pat Benatar - Hit me with your best shot

4 Likes

yay kap! another under rated rocker!

3 Likes
3 Likes
3 Likes

Kaptain3d is our winner today on name that tune!! He knew those lyrics were from the song “Hit Me With Your Best Shot” by Pat Benatar! Way to go Kaptain!!! Pat Benatar is a classical music prodigy who got the itch for Rock and Roll. The album that had Hit Me With Your Best Shot on it was a hit, and there were several hits on it including Hell is For Children. We will play again tomorrow. Peace…

4 Likes

Hey there everybody, hope everyone is doing all right today. Time to name this song. Good luck!!!
“Don’t think sorry 's easily said,
Don’t try turning the tables instead,
You’ve taken lots of chances
before,
But I ain’t gonna give any more,
Don’t ask me, that’s how it goes,
Cause part of me knows what
you’re thinking…”

4 Likes

Don’t say words you’re gonna regret
Don’t let the fire rush to your head
I’ve heard the accusation before
And I ain’t gonna take any more
Believe me
The sun in your Eyes
Made some of the lies worth believing

3 Likes

ALRIGHT KAP! i sure dont know it.

3 Likes
4 Likes

I’m with Trish never would have gotten it.

4 Likes

Kaptain is the winner today on name that tune! He knew the song was “Eye in the sky” by The Alan Parsons Project. I knew this song was somewhat of a hit but yet still off the beaten path a little. We will play again tomorrow. Way to go Kaptain!! Peace…

5 Likes

Yay, new day, new song!

3 Likes

Hello Mr_Wormwood!
Welcome to our little game. I worked in radio for 8 years in the 1980’s and 1990’s. So I have a head full of songs. Each day I throw up some lyrics to see who knows it. Welcome and glad to have you here!
That new song will be out in about 6 hours from now (2PM Central standard time in the United States).
Peace…

3 Likes

I play this game all the time at work so I look forward to playing it here. See ya in 6 hours or so :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Hello out there yall. Time to name this tune. Good luck everybody!!
“Walking in the park just the
other day baby,
What do you, what do you think I
saw,
Crowds of people sitting on the
grass with flowers in their hair said
Hey boy do you wanna score,
And you know how it is,
I really didn’t know what time it
was…”

6 Likes

Misty Mountain Hop by Led Zepplin