Music Trivia with Patch/ Name that Tune!

Charlie Watts? Whatever floats your boat!!!

2 Likes

I miss all my albums. I had quite a collection.

2 Likes

Hello High fidelity growers!! Sometimes I can’t get the song of the day out of my head. I sing it all day. I wanted to let everybody know that there may be a small delay in our song today. Got more grass to cut. Just a head’s up in case I get delayed. I will tell you straight up that I love my mom. I really do and we get along great. But having to pick up 300-500 pine cones before I mow gets really old. We are talking fill up a 33 gallon heavy duty trash bag, and then almost filling another. Man I hate pine cones. Think I am just gonna have to write me a song-
“Pine Cone Blues.” I will have our song in about 4 hours. Peace

7 Likes

Ok music lovers, it’s time for another song. Surprise surprise I really liked this artist. Great song for sure. It would make the top 100 songs of all time I think. Good luck!
“Mother, mother, everybody thinks
we’re wrong,
Oh but who are they to judge us,
Simply 'Cause our hair is long,
We’ve got to find a way,
To bring some understanding here
today
”

4 Likes

Marvin Gaye, what’s going on. Good tune

5 Likes
3 Likes

AfgVet is our winner for today in name that tune!!! She knew that those lyrics were from the song “What’s Goin’ On” by the late Marvin Gaye. The album was the same name and the issues he sang about are still relevant today. There are some good songs on that album. Way to go AfgVet!!! I think Kaptain may have known it but I am not sure. Marvin was voicing his concerns about many topics, including the environment. I will quit tooting his horn now, but I think its the message and the music that made that record what it was. Have a great day/weekend everybody!!
Peace

3 Likes

alright afgvet!! :grinning: :grinning:

4 Likes

Hello marijuana music people! It’s time to name today’s song. This is likely the easiest song I have ever done. It may come down who answers quickest. Good luck!
“And if you go chasing rabbits,
And you know you’re going to fall,
Tell them a hookah-smoking
caterpillar,
Has given you the call,
Call Alice when she was just
small
”

4 Likes

I know it but in a confusing moment I cheated to double check band name, I LOSE. But fun anyway.

3 Likes

At least pine cones don’t get all squishy, soft and rotten, I used to have that w/pears.

1 Like

White rabbit by Jefferson Airplane

4 Likes
4 Likes

Turbonelson is our winner for today on name that tune!!! The turbo was just too much for the competition!
I do not know a pothead in the United States that doesn’t know this song. I did use the 2nd verse so you had to think a second or two. Hey, we will have another song tomorrow and anybody could be a winner. Have a good one out there!!
Peace

3 Likes

yay! off with her head! love that song

2 Likes

Hello out there growers!! Time to name this tune. I wish you all good luck!!
“In this dirty old part of the city,
Where the sun refused to shine,
People tell me there ain’t no
use in trying,
My little girl you’re so young and
pretty,
And the one thing I know is true,
You’ll be dead before your
time is through
”

4 Likes

Ugh. I knew it sounded familiar. Had to cheat and look it up. Should have got that one

Good luck to all, I’m out of the competition for cheating lol

4 Likes

i love eric burden. bring it on home is my favorite song. love the animals

3 Likes
5 Likes
4 Likes