Mushrooms in my soil!

Hey there , I have a blueberry auto a week out and I went to go water and there are little mushrooms sprouting in the soil. Nothing crazy just little white ones. It’s a closet grow and the humidity was a little high but nothing crazy.

Is this going to effect my weed !! Unfourtunaly I picked them out in a panic and didn’t take a picture . But they look like small white shiitake lol

1 Like

They were probably in the soil. Mushrooms only generally grow in really good soil. Should be a good think. Believe there are some people who grow both together.

@azirish it’s coco loco soil with fox farm nutes. Thanks for the response !

2 Likes

@AZIrish do you think it might require a bud wash?

2 Likes

Got pictures? @CoyoteCody whatcha think? I think it’s environment…

2 Likes

I want to say I’ve heard of shrooms in loco. To my knowledge they they really compete in the same medium, but it is said shrooms like really moist soil. That also means that soils most be pretty nutrient packed with the good stuff. I’d honestly just make sure the medium isn’t too wet and just take it as a sign you have great soil.

I wish there was a picture lol, ya probably just environment.

1 Like

Meant to say don’t really compete.

Hey guys , thanks for responding . So my humidity level is always 50-55. It did happen to get to 62 a couple days when I wasn’t watching . Temp 75 . In a sealed closet with intake/ outake. Plenty of fans . I have real nice buds and I will be putting them on for November bud of the month. I’m literally Iceing them on Monday and they are just getting regular water for the past week . Why not before though? I was always making sure the soil was dry the next day before watering . Maybe because I am flushing now ? Idk everything seems ok, just panicked . @AZIrish @Zee

1 Like

I’ll post the pictures tomorrow if they show up again, or just because I want you to see the buds right now lol. They are in dark .

1 Like

Sounds good. Already set to watching earlier!

1 Like

Hi guys I got some pictures taken , no new shrooms in the soil. The only probably I’m having now is it fitting in the closet lol. Not a bad problem to have . I will be trying to scrog next time

2 Likes