Mushroom Growing

Looking good!!!

1 Like

Thank you @Synaria . :slightly_smiling_face: ill be hanging out… quite interesting :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

@Synaria Explain away !! :grin::laughing::crazy_face: im included in those that are just learning.

2 Likes

@Synaria well good morning my daughter haven’t seen you on here since yesterday morning I hope everything’s going okay.:thinking::thinking::v::v::raising_hand_man:

@Synaria set to ‘learning’!!

1 Like

I’m very interested in learning the ways of a correct and proper grow. Those capes look amazing. Solid work my friend.

2 Likes

Thanks. There are a few good YouTube channels on shroom growing. It’s frustrating when you first start because you make a lot of mistakes, but once you get it down it becomes routine.

3 Likes

Jesus i wanna grow shrooms, but my wife is all like :rage::rage::rage: about them for some reason. I don’t even know where to find them here and I’m too damn old to jump pasture fences anymore

5 Likes

Watch the Netflix documentary based on Michael Pollan’s book titled How to Change Your Mind. There is a lot of research material on it from doctors Roland Griffiths and Robin Carhart-Harris. They are the leading experts on psilocybin.

It may not change her mind, but it might start her in that direction.

I am a massive fan of shrooms. I was diagnosed with major depression in 2013. Shrooms killed my depression immediately.

4 Likes

Man, I’ve watched every documentary and fact based fiction series Netflix has.

2 Likes

:heart_eyes: :blush: :smiley: :rofl: :rofl: :joy:
I don’t know about anyone else but I started giggling just looking at them…Oh its been quite a while since I partook but Im do! I started seeing these articles on how to get them and how to grow when staring my journey looking into buying seeds…Dont know anyone (anymore) that has these so I though maybe someday I`ll grow a batch…I will definitely follow…Thanks!

5 Likes

Anyone mess with Panaeolus cyanescens? You rarely hear about people growing them… I guess it takes a special kind of person to eat those bad boys :joy:

1 Like

God made grass and shrooms naturally. Never was a fan of man made drugs, been that way most of my adult life. Rarely have i taken anything mire than a baby bear aspirin.

1 Like

These come with tons of baggage…

1 Like

I wouldn’t be alive if they weren’t available, but I get the point.

3 Likes

Meds sold over the counter are normally in different category than drugs bought off the street. Drugs that can be picked from the earth and consumed in there rawiest forms from god are good.

How many od’s from pot and shrooms compared to the “others”?

1 Like

Aspirin causes more deaths than weed and shrooms.

There is no known lethal dose of psilocybin.

1 Like

Educate an old fellow if you dont mind, please and thanks.

What kind of "baggage" do you speak of?
1 Like

Oh sorry. I mean like heroin with the addiction & OD’s, cocaine/crack with is cardiac arrests and the insane behavior of crackead’s, alcohol being physically dependent and needing detox centers to wean off addicts etc… cultural and societal ‘baggage’

2 Likes

Gotcha,

1 Like