Munchies DP Grow

Found it…
https://www.solacure.com/myths.html

And another link if you want to check it out for yourself…has uva as well

Weekly update…my babies responded well with the natural oil & neem. haven’t watered in 2 days… companion plants are coming in…white clover flowers are dying but their babies are coming in too. Texas bluebonnets have broke soil, a new clove of garlic sprouted, the marigold is coming in strong, and the lavender and chamomile is begging to come in nicely. I tried to germ some chives, but they didn’t take…oh. No bugs in sight since my IPM. I found an assassin bug wandering around a window sill, so I put her the tent and she has been on the prowl. Since she couldn’t find anything, I took a fly off my sticky and placed it before her on a clover. She devoured it immediately lol. Anyway…

Soft ties coming in today so LST begins tonight. I think night time is when hormones retreat to the roots…but what the hell do I know lol

2 Likes

1 Like

Posts above are day 25 from germ day 23 breaking soil and day 6 in veg btw

Once I lst, then I’ll fim…then I’ll have a hilarious attempt at setting these blumats up :joy: :joy: :joy:

1 Like

Cool what I have gathered is pretty on point to what top article says

1 Like

Last post till next week…LST complete…idk if I got it right…I guess time will tell!

1 Like

Does anybody brew compost tea? If so, how early do you begin your applications? It’s about time for me to water. I’m still pretty early in the game and don’t think my soil is lacking in any shape form or fashion. Thoughts? When it’s time I plan on using a kit I ordered from a company named TeaLab. I used their biokashi (biochar & bokashi blend) on my last grow and it was top shelf.

One more question…are there any other visible side effects when the light intensity is too high? My plants don’t have light burn, but a few of the leaves have a weird wave in them. No discoloration. I am running a HLG 650R at full flower 45" above canopy.

Your leaves might taco upwards if light a bit too close

1 Like

Yeah I think I will dim them down a bit today. Thanks.

1 Like

650r at 45 inches shouldn’t be to close …but yes highlight intensity will find your weak point in time nutrient mix… if my lights are up around full blast I want nutes st full blast… with cal mag being higher then full blast…but gradually increase till u burn veeery tips

1 Like

I have hlg 600s and I run them at about 20 to 24 inches almost full power
Which are just as powerful

1 Like

I’m in what I would call week 1 of veg, where the stems are just now becoming corrugated vs the soft smooth stems of a seedling…how bout you?

See what I’m talking about?

Right now I got nothing going about to move soon… u use your 650s seed to harvest? There more then capable …I have custom 408 watt with 4x samsung double f series gen 3 1120mm and a hlg 480 2100a mean well driver also dimmable and in 4000k there made for veg but still capable for seed to harvest

1 Like

Was looking at your reptile light response… to get benefits from a florescent t5 uv you need to be within 6 inches to receive usuable light bad source of light because how little space and will block main lights out

1 Like

6 inches would fry. Supposedly the bulb has a built in reflector…are you saying the uv will mess up the color temps?..let me see if I can load up some pics of previous damage when I had it too close…

Before I added the light…

Are you talking about the light I have? Arcadia Dragon 14%uvb 30%uva?