Multiple questions re: post harvest and aroma

I like that this ec can be calibrated and left in…with my hydro tank, lifting the lid/plants everytime i check is annoying. Was actually planning on putting a tap on my reservoir for my next grow so i could just pour water into a cup and test it.

I actually need to get something like that for my kratky buckets coming, but since they are independent and do not share a reservoir I will need one that reads multiple sources or one fir each bucket?

I need to look into it.
Or I may just check it regularly, or just run with it and let the plants tell me if it gets out of whack :man_shrugging:

The GH Maxi series nutes I order with it is supposed to have ph buffer in it and never need adjustments but guess I’ll find out…

1 Like

I use advanced nutrients which has the ph perfect technology but i dont think it accounts for fluctuations in nutrients to distilled water. At least mine doesnt. The ph stays the same until the plants make the water unbalanced. I think its actually a good thing though because according to the ph uptake charts, while 5.8 is the optimum ph for nutrient uptake, calcium and magnesium run a little higher, so an upswing is a good thing, I think.

As for the ec/ph meter, its supposed to be here by tuesday. If you want ill let you know how set up was and how its running a week from now.

1 Like

So i took a q tip sized amount of my early bud (probably about 4 weeks early or so i discovered thanks to @Covertgrower) and put it in the tip of cigarette, and despite smelling nothing like weed still, as soon as i lit it i instantly smelled and tasted the goodness. My tolerance is a bit low due to my access being limited when i moved, so i have a mild buzz right now…mostly head high. First 5 min i started getting paranoid about a possible allergy due to my itching when i work on the plant :joy::joy: im feeling happy and chipper right now. I cant stop smiling actually.

I cant believe i did it…some reason laverne & shirley theme song is playing in my head…this stuff is going to destroy me at full potency :flushed::joy:

I freaking grew my own supply guys :grin: thanks to so many of you. I mean i aint finished yet, but i have a feeling if i harvested right now, id be thrilled. Were gonna get it more amber though for some body effect. :grin:

@1HappyPappy thought you might enjoy this lol

3 Likes

Absolutely love it :grinning:
That is so awesome… and moving sux so bad.
We lived in our last home for a decade and bought a house back in February and moved…
It’s been a big change and I don’t really know people here like I did there so it’s been rough at times for sure…
I absolutely hate moving and hope I never have to again :upside_down_face:

1 Like

In my case it was good…got out of one of the countries largest cities and into a sparce suburbs. Really enjoy the peace and nature.

Not knowing anyone is definitely tough, especially when youre close to your previous neighbors so i feel that…really hard for me atm tho, because i feel so good right now…lol
i usually stay away from sativas but i am digging this…

I feel like i could ramble about this expercience for an hour though, so im going to force myself to log off before i do…you all have a superb night :grin:

2 Likes

I find I’m leaning more towards sativa then I use to.
I just can’t get anything done anymore if i get to “couch locked” and I’m so dam tired all the time it don’t take much :rofl:
So when I can get a nice speedy head high I find it very motivating :relieved: :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

It’s always a good feeling when you grow your own. Congratulations, and happy growing.

3 Likes

Congratulations on your first tile of your own weed

2 Likes