Multiple lights

Look up cob optic 54w on YouTube. I paid 140$ for 1 of them.

1 Like

@H146 I checked it out, it looks pretty good but is 54w enough? Iā€™m not the most educated on lighting seeing I do mostly outdoor grows

That part I donā€™t no :cry:

@dbrn32 how many HLG 120 quantum boards do you think iā€™d Need for my 1.2mx1.2m tent?

6 would be really good if you could do it.

1 Like

Ahhh so for 6 il prob need a bigger driver.

1 Like

You have a driver already?

No no but when you add 4 board kit to your cart it recommends a driver to suit lol. No option for six boards. Il wait til theyā€™re back open and then go from there. :slight_smile:

Hlg-320h-c2100a should run 6.

1 Like

@dbrn32 I didnā€™t want to start a new forum for this, I figured youā€™d be able to help me with my situation. My plants have outgrown my temporary grow room. Im probably getting like 300 watts of light in there right now. I put my plants outside for most of the day to get better natural light. I do plan on taking them outside perminatley but Iā€™ve messed up and didnā€™t adjust lighting soon enough. Iā€™ve been slowly dropping the light schedule so I can transfer them outside without making them flower. Iā€™m getting almost 13 hours of daylight right now but my plants are at 16 hrs on. So at this rate Iā€™ll have them under artitlight for another 3 weeksā€¦ I also feel like at this point in the growth the 300 watts is only keeping them from flowering and Iā€™m getting less growth. Do you think it would be more worth it to go ahead and transfer them outside or should I remove the grow tent theyā€™re in now and keep them under the artificial light and keep slowly dropping the light schedule? I hope I explained this well enough :sweat_smile:.

You should be able to find when itā€™s safe to plant outside for area you live in. I would go by that. How big is the space youā€™re growing in?