Multiple Infusions into Oil

Edibles rock man. So far honey has been my fave. Stick it in my coffee. Have to strip leftover flower to get all thc but the leftover has the consistency of taffy. I just eat it.

3 Likes

I just got it. Havenā€™t used it yet.

1 Like

My current recipe is 1 ounce buds, 1 cup oil and 1 tsp lecithin. Last run I then infused another ounce of bud into the same oil. Want to infuse a 3rd timeā€¦

3 Likes

Tag me when you start playing with it! @Myfriendis410 had posted some beautiful product from his.

3 Likes

Have you seen @Caligurlā€™s? She does as well.

Negative. Iā€™ll have to search it out

1 Like

Appreciate that!

2 Likes

A little late, sorry. I found that oils do have a saturation point. That is why I now make QWET and use the concentrate that way. So much easier to dose too.

4 Likes

What she said! :point_up_2:

2 Likes

Off topicā€¦but almost every picture that is posted showing feet on this site is alwaysā€¦slides, sandals, or crocs over socked feetā€¦lol

4 Likes

Iā€™ve noticed that too!
And damn if Iā€™ve seen a pretty pair yet! And Crocs no less - Does anything say ā€œIā€™ve given upā€ more than Crocs?

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

3 Likes

Lmao :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Yes indeed

2 Likes

Do you have a chart?

1 Like

Completely understand the dosage ease with the QWET, butā€¦ There is something about the convenience and discretion of the Cannacaps that makes them appeal to me.

3 Likes

@Newt how about a THC test kit?

1 Like

Not sure one would work on infused oil, but I will research that.

1 Like

I have the TLC kit from TLC labs. They say it tests flower as well as oils etcā€¦ Iā€™ve tested flower and come up with what looks like quite accurate data. You have to be veeery accurate with wieghts and measures. If I get the chance to test my tinctures and oils Iā€™ll tag you. Got some in the freezer right now and as soon as I get my ass out of this beautiful Lazy Boy Iā€™m planning on reducing it down to RSO to mix in with some MCT / sunflower lecithin.

2 Likes

Yes. The ST rocks!

2 Likes

What do those thc test kits run???@6stringt, @Newt

1 Like