Mud’s Photo Fun

How long should I wait before potting? Until I see roots coming through the peat pod?

1 Like

I would say, anytime you see good root growth you should be good to transplant… :nerd_face:
But, remember, I’m new at this… :thinking:

1 Like

Sorry for late reply, power has just been restored to my neighborhood…the kaptain spoke true…:sunglasses::v:

1 Like

The bad and the ugly have taken over…

I lost 3 more branches to my nute and pH screwup. :man_facepalming: So now there’s only one branch below the top 3 nodes. :expressionless:

She’s not looking so great. :pensive: So there’s a new plan being knocked around in my brain… She needs time for all those FIMed tops to grow out anyway and I could take the last bottom branch as another clone. Then I could repot her to a 10g and veg her out for a while… :thinking:

2 Likes

I managed to grab one of the lower branches as soon as I realized it wasn’t going to make it, but before it was completely dead. So now I have 3 clones.

Kim Chi

Soju

The new girl, Rock M.

3 Likes

I can’t leave well enough alone. :sweat_smile:

First run of RABSv2 is underway. Talk about an energetic seed. This thing popped fast and spit out a nice fat tap.

Please ignore Yoshi being a ho in the background. :joy:

3 Likes

I seriously considered cutting Mary’s last lower branch for a clone, but I think I’m just going to let it ride. Her top is turning out beautiful, despite my worst efforts. :laughing: Did a little more supercropping on the FIMed tops today to get more separation and gave her a good spray of Deadbug before bedtime.

3 Likes

The first RABSv2 is above ground and looking healthy. Meet Latrice.

4 Likes

How’s your aloe clones doing Mudman?..:sunglasses::v:

Lost one of them (probably my fault), but still have 2 going.

2/3 you got this…keep em green…:sunglasses::v:

2 Likes

Well, we lost another clone this morning. :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: thrips! The good news is I haven’t seen them on anyone else since I treated Mary with Sevin.

But check this out! I’ll take 1 for 3 on my first go at cloning. @Arrow @kaptain3d @CoyoteCody @DankBank22 @GreenFlex @Tenga @LoCoRock

!

5 Likes

Nice job on ur clone! I would gladly take 1 for 3-- i’m 0 for 14! But Im not giving up!!

4 Likes

Mary has recovered as well as could be expected from her nuking, all things considered, and got a little more supercropping the other day.

Night night time for my Charlie Brown Christmas tree.

3 Likes

Win win either way…free plants - cloning success!

4 Likes

Congrats! How long did it take you to get those roots?

2 Likes

Too long. lol Yesterday was 24 days from cutting.

2 Likes

Well done Mudman…all in all, Mary is also good looking…:sunglasses::v:

3 Likes

@AloysiusDevadanderAbercrombie
Ahhhh man sorry to see that. That stinks. But…massive props for getting an established clone!!! Hope it produces some Dank nugs for you!
My clone seems more intense than its mother.
Hope the same for ya! :metal:t2:

1 Like

Ahhhh night night!!! Another great looking plant sir!

1 Like