Mud’s Photo Fun

Oh, you meant Marge. Disregard my last. :laughing:

I forgot Marge was behind one of the bigger girls in the closet and knocked her off the crate. :expressionless:

I gotta get on my closet build so I can quit playing tetris with my plants every night.

1 Like

Since Mary wasn’t a fan of LST, I decided I would try something else. I tested the waters VERY gently and decided she was okay with it.

But maaaaaaan… That first pop when I started twisting the branch to soften it up! :grimacing: I thought I had screwed up again. :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Glad it went well!

2 Likes

Always have some Teflon tape (it stretches with the growth) and some honey or aloe with you and you’ll survive almost anything! :smile:

1 Like

I have honey and aloe. Mary got honey on her split branches for a couple days, then aloe water. Don’t have any teflon, but I wrapped the split with some electrical tape.

That will do! :smile:

1 Like

Basically anything acting as a sinching device works :laughing:

3 Likes

Quick Mary update:

She’s not happy after being in a crowded closet with just barely enough light for almost 48 hours (stupid hurricane), or the second round of supercropping, but she’s still healthy. I would’ve left the second round off a little longer, but she’s flipping soon, so I wanted the recovery time. The splits look better.

3 Likes

The hits just keep coming… Apparently I slipped up when I was mixing nutes and got too much of my very N heavy component. The result was a slightly nuked Mary. But the good news is, it didn’t do serious damage to anything I wasn’t already planning on cutting.

So I went ahead with the preflip cleanup today.

It looks like a lot, piled up in the floor like that, but I think after stretch and preflower bush up it will end up about right. You can still see some clawing but it seemed to stop progressing after flushing.

1 Like

Reaching for my notebook…some awe training bro …:sunglasses::v:

1 Like

So much d#mn rain! None of my girls are happy right now because they’ve been locked in the closet for days. Need sunshine!

Kim and Soju have some discoloration, but both are rooting (gentle tug confirmed). Is the discoloration normal?

Kim Chi

Soju

3 Likes

Also, I got bored again.

Pulled out the pill bottle of RABSv2 and couldn’t resist dropping this fat bean in the soak.

That’s a standard 500ml water bottle cap. The seed almost fills the circle in the middle. Biggest pot seed I’ve ever seen.

3 Likes

Please pop :pray:
I’ve sewn huge seeds, they were always strong seedlings.

1 Like

That’s the hope. Still looking for my manifold plant. If it ends up male, I’ll probably grab some pollen to save for Kim or Soju.

1 Like

Mary is looking pretty rough from her nuking. The damage was worse than I initially thought and I may end up losing one of the lower branches completely. :man_facepalming: Oh well. I’m still seeing her through. I’ll learn from my mistakes with Mary and apply what I learn to Kim and Soju.

Clones are getting there, I would remove the bottom 2 leaves sticking out the ground…:sunglasses::v:

1 Like

I was wondering. I left them at first so there wouldn’t be more shock when I first started them. Was planning on pruning them when I pot the girls because I plan to pot them deeper, but if you think I should do it now, I’m on it.

How deep are they into the soil?..:sunglasses::v:

Probably 3/4". I was planning on bringing the soil up just above where the bottom fans are.

Clip them off, don’t move the cutting, and fill till you have at least one inch in the soil…:sunglasses::v:

2 Likes