Mud’s Photo Fun

Thank you. She surprised me with her colors. They came out of nowhere and came on quick, when the overnight lows started dropping. :grin:

1 Like

How are you doing now, health wise? Getting better from that nasty accident? :thinking:

2 Likes

Mostly recovered. Stitches are out, but I’m still on light duty because of the fracture. It doesn’t bother me now unless I bump it or do something really wrong.

6 Likes

The girlfriend and I had a busy afternoon yesterday, harvesting and washing Mary and somehow I only got one picture. :man_facepalming::sweat_smile:

Don’t worry, we’re not dehydrating it. Just using the racks.

7 Likes

Rose the OC Sunset is still stuck in her Solo. Overcrowded closet is overcrowded! :sweat_smile: She’s gonna be big after I finally transplant.

6 Likes

She’s quite the little trooper! Gorgeous! :star_struck:

1 Like

I think this is the first time there’s been as much harvest excitement about getting started on the next flower run as there is about the harvest itself. Once my current run is chopped I’m not starting anything else for a few weeks. Going to try to leave as much space and light as possible for Antoinette, Kim Chi, and Rose.

3 Likes

Sounds like a good plan! Can’t wait to see what you’ll do my friend. :face_with_monocle:

3 Likes

If she keeps this up, Rose will be my first SCROG.

Found the screenshot I took of the info today. Should be a good smoke. Rose is OC Sunset. I have some of the Double Lotus too.

5 Likes

Honestly I’m going to be a little irritated if Rose turns out to be great… I know that doesn’t sound like it makes sense, but after being blocked by the breeder on IG , just for telling him that his testers didn’t germinate, I’d be okay with her turning out just average.

That would make me perfectly okay with never buying from him again, since I don’t want to give my business to breeders like that.

4 Likes