Mud’s Photo Fun

mary at 4 months… is she a photo?..zoey has approx.38 flowers… pics this weekend…thanks…C

1 Like

Yes, Mary is a photo. I put all my photos in this journal and all my autos in my other.

3 Likes

I’m waiting for more amber to show.

:joy:

10 Likes

Ooooo wee… That one’s serious! :laughing: Almost enough there to load a one hitter. Lmao

2 Likes

Mail call from Sebring Seeds yesterday. About 25 seeds in each. :grin: It’s going to be hard to be patient…

8 Likes

By the time I seen it they were sold out of darn near everything. That shiskaberry looked like dynamite!! Im excited for you to pop them!

1 Like

Kap said there are supposed to be more in a month or two I think. I’ll let you know if I see it pop up again.

2 Likes

Cherry bomb sounds delicious :yum:

2 Likes

It’s in an e-mail he sent to @Ocean:nerd_face:

2 Likes

Oh good lord!!!..do they know who they sent these seeds to​:joy::joy::joy::joy:…awe Mud…you got plenty to do this winter…:sunglasses::v:

2 Likes

I thought so too!

1 Like

He don’t know me vewwy well, do he??? :joy:

And not enough to do it with. :laughing:

2 Likes

:joy::joy: I need not, to say anything anymore,.:ok_hand::sunglasses::v:

1 Like

Speaking of me torturing plants… :joy: Kim Chi is coming along nicely. I think I got lucky enough with my training timing that I can keep all 13. Even if I have to turn the middle 2 back in 180°… :smiling_imp:

She’s keeping me on my toes, but I’m giving it right back. She gets selective training, daily. You may notice one side is bushier. A couple branches on that side are slightly behind so I stripped the growth tips, but left the fan leaves. Eventually all the outer branches will be completely stripped to just outside the edge of the torture rack for air flow. Then I’ll let them all grow 5 or 6 nodes and strip all the growth tips except the top 3 or 4. Hopefully by then I’ll have another light in the closet because then it’s flower time… :sweat_smile:

10 Likes

Checked Mary’s trichs today. She got pH-ed water only tonight. I’m happy she’s close. Disappointed in the yield… Oh well. Keep rockin’, right? :metal:

6 Likes

Apparently the breeder on IG that I got testers from blocked me after I messaged to tell him that none of the testers germed. I wasn’t rude about it. Didn’t ask for more seeds. Just wanted to let him know. Didn’t get a response and now I’m blocked.

That strange. I would welcome any polite feedback if I was breeding SERIOUSLY! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

I thought so too. I want people to let me know if my seeds are duds so I can fix it. Including making it right with whoever got them.

1 Like

I’ve been fighting some bugs on Mary and last night I notice they seemed to be mostly isolated to one cola so…

Snipped and washed for an early sample.

Wet weight was 16g, so ≈⅛ and there are around 30 of those. Maybe I’ll get a decent pull after all.

6 Likes

Its pretty looking!!

1 Like