Mud’s Photo Fun

Very nice, I love a nice bush!! Or 200 of em!!!

1 Like

Those are my multipurpose Gators. (I’m too broke for real Crocs. :laughing:)

3 Likes

Well… Latrice had some nice roots when I pulled HIM out of the Solo. :man_facepalming:

I’ll bet it was a twin…the slow growth, maybe roots competing? Maybe the bottom portion was a female? :man_shrugging:

Snap it off and clone it real quick and see what happens lol

Been a while since I updated on Kim Chi… Between her training and being a clone, she’s slow growing, but she is growing. And she’s starting to get really interesting. I’ve decided she will be a Wagonwheel Nugbucket®.

4 Likes

@Arrow Latrice finally showed me what HE was going to do, so that TriForce Manifold candidate went down the garbage disposal. But Kim is gonna be fun. Still not sure exactly how many viable, trainable branches I’ll end up with, but it will be plenty. :sunglasses:

1 Like

Damn down the garbage disposal…that’s cold. :laughing:

1 Like

No room for another breeder male at the moment, unfortunately… It is what it is. :laughing:

1 Like

wow your good grower…like your experiments and glad for your help …C

1 Like

You know I’m watching brother…:wink::sunglasses::v:

1 Like

That is cold!!

1 Like

your a good grower too…C

1 Like

Newest photo popped. I had very little faith in this one since I’d already tried 5 seeds of a different strain from the same breeder with no luck. I stuck it in some watered media and forgot about it. Almost a week later it sprouted.

OC Sunset by HighC Genetics.

3 Likes

Go for it Mudman, show her who’s the boss!

1 Like

A few close-ups of Mary in the sun, on day 30.

Tops

Lower

Not too shabby for a lower. :sunglasses:

5 Likes

Nicely glistening in the sun. Those are gonna be pretty nuggets.

1 Like

Okay one more.

Kim Chi is about to be too big for babysitting duties. One branch is tied to the side of the rack now.

It’s about to get fun. @Arrow @Mark0427 @kaptain3d @Slym3r @LoCoRock @CoyoteCody @Enlightened420 @GreenSnek @OlyBoy98503 @DankBank22 :metal::grin::metal:

I need to do a little twisting and bending to get things straightened out and turned the right directions, but it’s late. GN for real this time. :metal::green_heart::metal:

12 Likes

Let the fun and games begin…:ok_hand::sunglasses::v:

4 Likes

I love what you’ve done with your girl! She looks great! :crazy_face:

2 Likes