Mud’s Photo Fun

I like the positive thinking! They may need to be hardy for some of the torture I plan to inflict on them. :laughing:

2 Likes

Get it! Beat em up, they like it. :+1:

2 Likes

Still nothing on these. Tossed 2 of them in soil. Nothing. I think these are nonstarters. :unamused:

Well, if they’re not taking up any space or anything, I’d give them another week, or two even. Mine have always popped in a couple few days after soaking and sowing, but I’ve read some take as long as 3 weeks, depending on your methods. I sure hope your wrong and they pop up after all. :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

Finally got 2 of these to pop. These will be part of the “his and hers” grow I’m doing with my girlfriend, along with the next round of Lemon Kush autos we planted tonight.

She’s learning the a basics on one of our LK autos now. Yhese will be her second and third plants, but her first plants that she will be growing essentially on her own and her first photo.

I will be manifolding my R.A.B.S. grow.

Mary and Pearl are hers. Sharon and JuJu are mine.

5 Likes

You can follow the autos here…

1 Like

Sharon and Mary both sprouted last night, so we’ll finally have a little action in here soon. Pics of the babies tonight.

1 Like

Now the fun begins. These are random bag seeds, so fingers crossed we get lucky on gender. If we strike out, I’ll germ more. But for now, we have Sharon and Mary.

4 Likes

Leggy, but not floppy. Except JuJuBee, the auto on the left. She’s a ground hugger. The photos seem strong. :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

All the babies are outside today. Sharon looks like she is ready to go and will be a prime candidate for some HST. Let’s go girls. Time to put in work!

3 Likes

Sharon is still a hoss, but Mary is catching up. I topped up their soil today and straightened them up a bit in the process. Our little autos don’t seem bothered by the ProMix, but it seems to be a little hot for Sharon and Mary. Both of them have very uh… vibrant new growth.

4 Likes

Got a bag the other day that probably would’ve been good stuff, if it had been treated decently. So far I’ve only found one seed, but it’s already between paper towels. lol

1 Like

Well, my girlfriend just messaged me that Sharon decided to say, “Eff you. I quit.” I might have been able to save her, if I was there, but no guarantees and trying to talk my girlfriend through it would be more difficult and frustrating than just germing another seed… :smirk::unamused:

Oh… Looky what I found. :grin:

These are out of honest to ganja, real life, no **** brick weed. Easily THE WORST weed I’ve smoked in my life. This should be fun. :smile:

2 Likes

The nursery room is incubating two new popped seeds tonight. Here’s hoping we get to find out what the real genetics of Mexican brick weed are. Because by the time it gets from there to here, with the way it’s handled all along the route… You can’t tell much about much. It’s green… It’s also very dry and has a terrible chemical smell. I’m curious to see how it turns out with a little TLC.

Mary Indica Alice is still going strong. She’s the tallest of the surviving three that were planted at the same time (the other 2 are autos) and is working on her third node leaves all teeny tiny in the middle… Mary is on the front row in the above picture.

2 Likes

Update on Mary Alice: Since she seems to be growing quickly aaaaaaaand we have no idea what strain she is and therefore no idea how tall, and since it would be hard to do a “his and hers” without “his”, my girlfriend has decided that I can manifold Mary. IF there’s enough time left. She may end up being LST only. Hell… She may not be a she, so it may all be for nothing. :smile:

1 Like

Brick weed is grown in fields. I bet it’ll be significantly better than the buds the seeds came from. :+1:

2 Likes

Oh, I have zero doubt about that. lol Considering the “business model” used by the “gentlemen” who grew it originally, I figure they are probably going to be big, fast growing, and resilient with a short flower time.

3 Likes

Mary is HUNGRY! But when she gets her food, she grows like… well… a weed! Now that I have my head out of my butt and realise I was making a massive mistake, everyone looks better.

3 Likes

The R.A.B.S. are giving me fits. I’m not sure brick seeds have very high viability… Only 2 of 6 have germinated. Neither of those sprouted. After 24+ hours of germing they all smell like death warmed over.

I’m thinking whatever they did to dry the bud in a hurry weakened the seeds. I probably won’t pop any more photos until next spring/I get a better indoor setup… Whichever comes first. So this may be on hold for now, other than Mary.

Mary has recovered from her deficiency pretty well and is much happier. She’s pushing her 5th node and will be getting FIMed before long. I wanted to do a manifold, but I just don’t think there’s time.

2 Likes