I have absolutely no idea what these seeds are. I don’t even remember when I acquired them or how that bag smoked… Luckily none of that will be relevant for this experiment.
I started off germing with my typical low budget, low tech method.
After a couple days with no results I went with the soak method.
One those 2 is still floating after 24 hours, so I pulled the first 2 out of the bag and tossed them in too. They immediately sank, so maybe there’s still some hope.
This grow will mainly be for experimentation and learning. I plan to manifold at least 1 of them and let 1 grow naturally just to see what happens and how their growth and progression differs.