MrTigers first Grow Journal :)

So it’s almost the last day of week 5
They’re both a little over 12 inches tall I topped them the beginning of this week before I left for Boston.
I’m starting to get a decent smell from them now.

Should I wait another 2 weeks and have it still veg so have it veg for 7 weeks then flower for 8-9 weeks?

1 Like

Lookin good

1 Like

Thank you! You think I should let them veg for another 2 weeks ?

@bob31
I know you’re definitely knowledgeable bob; or if you had anyone that could also help with the grow

I have a tendency to let mine veg more than most people do. I don’t need to turn and burn. Personally, I would but, also depends on your space :v:

1 Like

Yeah I got a good bit of room left so far I was planning on germinating 2-3 skywalker og. Or should I wait till there almost done in flowering like a 2-3 weeks off?

So it’s close to the end of week 6, I’m debating on whether or not I should start the flowering at the end of this week or wait another week or two? I’ll measure them tomorrow but they look pretty good. Also I got new phone so I can take some better pictures of them :smiley:

3 Likes

1st week of flowering theyre smelling pretty good, i trimmed them a good bit today.

1 Like

If anyone wants to chime in with information on flushing like properly , should I buy stuff for flushing ? Any good finishers you guys recommend ? If you guys can tag anyone that’d be nice. I don’t know many people on here

Little progress picture 18 days into flowering

@PurpNGold74 @repins12 @Mmchugh42
I’ve seen you guys around a lot and I know y’all are pretty knowledgeable if you guys have any tips or if you think they look good ?

1 Like

I think that they are looking good. Can you get any pictures under regular light? Blurple lighting can be deceiving sometimes :v:

1 Like

Of course man! Thank you!

2 Likes

Definitely lookin good, my brother. In my humble opinion :+1: :v:

1 Like

Good picture from this morning, can’t wait to see how these look in a couple weeks

1 Like

I’m loving them

2 Likes

They’re looking good. This is the ending of week 5 in flowering, they smell great and look really frosty I like them a lot, I started giving them camg+ and they seem to like it and I’m going to start giving them bud candy. I’m thinking of harvesting in about 4 weeks to 5 weeks. I can’t wait !

4 Likes

Looking good, my friend :+1: :v:

1 Like

Thank you man! Any advice on stuff I should do ? I got big bud and bud candy, should I use them this late into flower ? I’ve been giving them camg+ and they seem to really like it

So they’re starting to lean from weak stems, I didn’t do any low stress training, so I got a wire that’s really flexible and just tied them around each other to use there own weight to evenly distribute it, hopefully it works…

1 Like

Got about 2 weeks left then a good flush and trim then cure :+1:t3:
They smell amazing and are pretty damn sticky

2 Likes