Mr. Indica's First Grow - ILGM Hindu Kush (fem)

And another foe foild. Killing in man. :clap:t5::clap:t5::clap:t5:

Where did whodat66 go mr.indica ? . I was following his first journal and then his second one with the two different soils and was watching but then I don’t see any more.

@zparkie2, I’m really not sure. I thought his departure was very sudden and odd. I tried tagging him a few times but no go.

All,

I’m sorry to have to say this but I’m pulling the plug. I have too much going on in my life to be able to juggle this project with all the other responsibilities.

I likely won’t be logging on anymore to refocus on other aspects of my life until things calm down or are more in tune with being able to keep my grarden going in a fun manner vs an added stressor.

I want to thank every single one of you for your assistance along the way, I’ve learned a lot so I don’t feel too bad about taking this all down.

Best wishes to all of you and keep it green folks!

4 Likes

Aww. Mr Indy. You will be missd my friend. Be careful and if u get time stop by n say hi. :wave:t5:

I’m really sorry you’re not continuing with your grow. Hopefully, you’l be back when things calm down.

1 Like

Sorry to see you go buddy !!! Hope all goes as you need…and when life chills a bit, come say hi !!

1 Like

Life comes first. I wish you the best.

1 Like

Sorry about situation, mine sketchy too. Good luck.

1 Like

@Mr.Indica, hope everything works out for the best. Sorry to see you go. I learned a lot from reading through your posts.

2 Likes

That sucks dude! I’ve enjoyed watching your grows! Hope things get easier for you and we see you again soon!

1 Like

INteresting, I just finished a HK grow with the pretty much identical pots, medium nutrients…No perlite…But outside during a bizarro summer in Western Canada mountains. You really can’t overwater the coco. it always holds a most excellent amount of oxygen…
But I guess this thread is toast…
Greetings from British Columbia Canada.

Yes, I don’t know what happened, I was following 2 journals and they just stopped abruptly. Makes you wonder what happened. We are still dealing with a substance that our beloved federal gov. deems worst than cocaine, alcohol, heroin, meth, and other very hard core overdose potential drugs. So stupid. All of congress are drunks and hypocritical. That old lady looks like she is on sleeping pills. @Mr.Indica probably asks a lot of questions most don’t, and that is where you learn. Another one I was following was @Whodat66 and something happened to him. Maybe they will come back and say hi one day.

2 Likes