Mr. Indica's First Grow - ILGM Hindu Kush (fem)

Ouch! 90% is pretty intense. Considering flower should be no higher than 40-50% that’s quite the job for the dehumidifier. I’m at about 62% RH and 60% in tent. I just added this little dude so I’ll monitor and see if it helps and how much if it does.

Ugh, I know man. So sorry again about that shit experience but hey, you’re doing it even better this time. Kush bros! :facepunch:t3:

2 Likes

Yeah man thanks for the chin up. I have been using fans ect in the room(9mx5m) that the tent is in. I’ve kept it around 55-60% in the tent but you’re bang on with flower. That’s why I got the big dog dehumidifier. It’s got some good settings including the ability to plumb away the water instead of emptying the canister. Also I just dropped an Afghan seed for another outdoor grow. My current outdoor has probably 8 weeks left until harvest so I’ll have to get the Afghan going to grow through summer.

3 Likes

My Afghan’s are absolutely creeping along. Horribly slow seedlings :joy::joy:

1 Like

Nice tucking. Can’t wait to see her fill back in! Purtty😉

I have a feeling I’ll have to do the same honestly. This little guy is pulling water but not reducing ambient humidity by much if at all :frowning:

Oh well, it’s actually a health benefit to keep your home low humidity, I figure if I get a big boy dehumidifier it’s an investment in my health in more ways than one.

They’ll probably explode once they get their roots settled :wink:

Thanks! I always compare her to a wet cat when I mess with her. But she perks up again quick! What are you growing these days?

2 Likes

And here she is perked right back up literally overnight! Crazy bitch she is.

Check out Vida the lil bush! She’s turning out super pretty! HLG shipped and will be here tomorrow!

4 Likes

Lol wet cat. I like that. I haven’t dropped my seed yet. I have been working on getting the room ready. I got a lot done over last weekend, so if all goes as planned I will have the tent up Saturday and hopefully dropping my seed Monday at the latest. I am starting out with white widow auto. Once I get a couple grows down then I’ll try the fem’s. So excited to get started!

1 Like

Happy for you @Missiles. Def tag me when u kick it off.

@Mr.Indica she’s loving the rough treatment. Something tells me by tomaro she’ll be begging for more! Give her what she wants.

And Viva La Vida! Chugging right along

1 Like

Most def you are on my list @PurpNGold74. Taking you along for the ride :grin:

2 Likes

I’ll send you the bill for the new HLG :joy:

Tag me too and I’ll help with the little I’ve learned thus far. Is that gonna be first grow?

3 Likes

Thank you very much. That sounds awesome. I will definitely tag you too. The more the merrier :wink:. Woot woot. Can’t wait!

2 Likes

Start the thread already! Show us the prep process :wink:

2 Likes

Me and @PurpNGold74 will go halves for ya @Mr.Indica we were on team vida all along. True HK brotherhood.

1 Like

Lmao. If i could foot half thr bill for Vida… id have bought that other driver. (Sad $46 stopping me from having 2 builds :joy::rofl::joy::rofl:)

I tagged you in the thread I started :wink:

2 Likes

Hahaha thanks @Ausgrow! It’s a very kind thought. Appreciate it.

Hahah I hear you brother. Somehow I had convinced myself it would be more cost effective to do this myself vs buy it. Pretty funny thought actually.

2 Likes

Yeah, I thought the same thing! :money_with_wings:

Perfect emoji dude. So perfect. In all seriousness, I’m sure on the long run it’ll make more sense, short term, I’m knee deep in it and still ordering stuff almost daily to optimize.

Now I need to figure out about dehumidification. Unfortunately the tiny one in tent isn’t doing the job. So I’ll likely go with a larger 70 pint model and see how it goes.

1 Like

Is 70 pint 12L?

About 33 liters