Mr. Indica's First Grow - ILGM Hindu Kush (fem)

Think i saw flip flop looking leaves like that on a chart. Not to worry u but google it and check…

1 Like

I’m not sure what to google man. I don’t even know which keywords to use LOL

1 Like

I meant this chart

But that wasnt it. Sorry bro. Poke the vets. Or wait til am. Someone will be along who has a better idea then my guesses

4 Likes

Right on man. Yeah I have that chart handy, this to me, is an anomaly. I think I may have pinched it with ties doing LST when it was younger then it grew funky.

Who knows. But yeah, it’ll be interesting to see what others have to say.

2 Likes

Took me a while but I finally caught up on your grow @Mr.Indica. Lots of good information here. I’ll be following from now on. :eye: :eye:

1 Like

I’m flattered @BigJon. I hope you learn from my mistakes :wink: I’m still making a bunch more so yeah, keep watching and learn what not to do! :rofl:

Seriously though, do you have a grow going? Tag me if you do!

1 Like

Seeds are just popping now and still under their domes. I thought you’d already commented there, if not I’ll add you. :+1:

1 Like

Could it be a little light burn from your wattage increase? :man_shrugging:

It was that way before the wattage increase. I don’t think it’s light burn. It’s a strange little highlight and honestly, it’s no big deal to me unless it shows up in other areas, so far it’s only the one leaf.

Happy Friday everyone! Any fun plans for the weekend? Feel free to share.

Aurora seems to be doing well, but I’m not really seeing the kind of growth I have experienced in the past. It’s possible that I’ve been watching her too closely and once I leave the weekend, I’ll see some movement when I return.

Vida is absolutely gorgeous, I’ll be perfectly honest, I prefer Vida’s phenotype, she’s bendy, easy to train and her leaves have a slightly different character. I’m digging deep to see if there’s anyway I can figure out way for her to carry on.

3 Likes

Wassup Mr Indica… no big plans really for my weekend. Smoke and football. :wink:.

But yea. Vida’s a lil trooper. Clone practice? Keep her midgets under a baby cfl or led somewhere else. Then bingo her pheno forever! :joy::joy: seriously. Im still tryna save her.

N did u 12-12? Ill scroll up but u mentiond new growth on regular pace. Figure u mean no new stretch yet. If so just wait for it :wink::joy:.

1 Like

Hey man. Sounds like a chill weekend!

Nah I haven’t flipped to 12/12 yet. I’m just being impatient is all. It’s been a long veg cycle and I’m lengthening it now with the net but it’ll be worth it in the end.

Yeah I’m thinking of ways to keep Vida alive. She’s a beauty! Cloning is one avenue I’m considering.

Looking at a low wattage QB with veg spectrum for seedlings, clones and early veg. CFLs would be a good cheap way to go for sure.

I would much rather a friend takes her and pushes her potential cause I’ve got too much going on at the moment.

2 Likes

Yea u said that… sorry stoner brain here. :joy::joy: That long veg will pay off in the long run. N yea pretty chill. But im sure you’ll do what needs to be done bro.

2 Likes

As any responsible grower would do, I went ahead and spent more money on lighting. Since Vida won’t fit in my tent, I got this smaller Horticulture Lighting Group 100 Watt Quantum Board LED Kit V2 4000k as a dedicated veg light to keep Vida going outside the tent for now.

Regardless, I’ll be using this light to veg and the HLG 260W 3000K to flower going forward. In the future I’ll likely end up with two tents.

The building blocks to a continuous system.

Horticulture Lighting Group 105 Watt Quantum Board LED Kit Pre-Assembled | GrowersLights

I thought growing my own medication would save me some cash. I guess it was my brains way of justifying the investment… My brain was wrong :rofl:

6 Likes

Thats how you spend a Friday! Viva la Vida!! :joy::joy:

N youll see the investment when you have to stop growing to smoke your stash lower

2 Likes

Yeah man, figured what the heck. You guys all convinced me to make something work for Vida, so here we are! I see this light as a rescue for Vida but it’s also a building block towards a continuous system.

I’ll be able to use the HLG 100W QB Kit @ 4000K for veg and the HLG 260W QB Kit @ 3000K for flowering. For now, I can keep Vida alive outside the tent with the 100 and then later use the 100 for veg in tent and the 260 for flower in tent. The next step would be getting a second tent and going continuous.

The 100 could become a nice seedling/clone light too since it dims down to 45 watts. Tons of options. Hope you’re enjoying your Friday evening man. Take her easy and post up some updates :+1:t3:

2 Likes

I will be getting the 260 in about 2 months. Anxious to see how that hlg performs for you!

1 Like

Love it bro.

1 Like

Yeah nice! Are you getting the rectangular or square configuration? I have no reason to believe they won’t do well honestly.

Right on bro :fist:t3:

2 Likes

That’ll be the day! This ultra long veg cycle on my first go is starting to get to me LOL

3 Likes