Mr. Indica's First Grow - ILGM Hindu Kush (fem)

Wow, very healthy looking, they are are going to be nice !

1 Like

I knew you’d like the indica leaf. And was deciding on scrog or lst. Thought I’d just share my plans with you to help decide. Not trying to hijack. Sorry.

All is good my brotha! Thanks for sharing.

I do this regularly :see_no_evil::see_no_evil:
As for getting to the finishing line, you will do that and i guarentee you will be suprised with the rewards :ok_hand: like i said you got this :facepunch:

2 Likes

Aurora just went through another session of LST and a bit of defoliation, that last huge fan had to go, new fans were covering it completely:

The leaves are so beautiful and smell so good, I feel bad tossing them away :frowning:

3 Likes

You can press them and turn them into art.

2 Likes

I second the idea of pressing them. Do enough of them from different strains and you could make a great piece of art.

3 Likes

@raustin & @DoobieNoobie, I’ve put a few of the nicer ones in a large heavy book already :wink:

Also…

I figure why not try a little fresh cannabis leaf tea :nerd_face: :tea:

4 Likes

Haha good you’ve saved a few. Let me know how that tea tastes lol

Nooooo! I loved the big cover fan. Be honest. U cut it cuz she is closer to her always and ur jealous! :joy::joy::joy: she’ll keep ticking as usual tho. A sign u probably could have chopped a few days ago lol.

Yep, I could have removed the last of 4 big fans at the same time a few days ago. Would have filled up super quickly. I have a feeling some of the fans developing right now could end up larger than these were when I removed them :wink:

1 Like

Dude, it’s surprisingly good! Has a bit of a vegetable taste like a Chinese green tea. I’ll definitely be doing this again :tea: :leaves:

1 Like

Interesting I’ll have to give it a try.

I’m going to assume there will be some variance with what strain, it’s health and the nutrients/grow medium being used.

These leaves were all very healthy and likely less than a week old.

Now you’ve really got me interested. Now I’ll have to try it with each strain to see if there’s a difference lol.

Right on man! Let me know what your thoughts are after you’ve had a cup :tea: :leaves:

Friggin Brit’s :wink: :tea:

2 Likes

Oi watch yo mouth! :sweat_smile:
We dont all like tea and cucumber sarnies LOL

3 Likes

@Mr.Indica i felt the same with my leaves, i have them all in a bowl in my tent :joy: i wish i had room to press em all, i have done one tho, il get a pic soon!

1 Like

LOL, you take every chance to tease! Good on you bro.

Actually, I’m going to try and hang dry some of the leaves to make dry leaf tea and see how it compares to fresh leaf tea :slight_smile:

You’re just tossing them all in a bowl and letting them dry out? Yes please share a pressed pic! I have a few in a book right now :slight_smile:

2 Likes