Mr. Indica's First Grow - ILGM Hindu Kush (fem)

This is actually exactly what I was doing. I should watch videos about this to see how much pressure professionals are applying and how much they bend. Seeing a pictures end result gives a false sense of how quickly that is accomplished vs how long it takes.

1 Like

It’s been a trialing week in more ways than one! But not all news is bad news.

Aurora is continuing her growth even though she lost two shoots:

Vida is picking up the pace too! Looking mighty pretty if I may say so myself:

They will compliment each other nicely:

6 Likes

Aurora is still quite the bushy little plant. I’m betting she’ll surprise you once she takes off. Even with the missing 2.

2 Likes

Fingers crossed! She does look like she didn’t mind it much. To be honest with you, I don’t think a pure indica requires mainlining in a small tent.

Next time, I’ll try to grow two side by side and let them grow straight up and I’ll time a single topping to stop top growth and encourage side branch growth.

If I can get the timing right, she’ll give me a nice even canopy and likely some big buds. I think it’ll be the quickest and least engaged way of getting a decent yield.

I’m still trying to figure out if I want to do that in two 5 gallons or 3 gallons. Cause this tent is pretty darn small 20"x36"x62".

4 Likes

I’ve officially changed my visitation hours from rushing before going to work to not rushing after work :grin:

As a matter of fact I think at this point the less I visit them the better off they will be lol

3 Likes

That’s why I don’t post a lot of seedling pics. With the remote temp sensor I don’t mess with them unless the humidity needs to be bumped up. Might be repotting soon though The roots are just reaching the bottom of the cup.

Yeah saw that in your SS thread. Looks like they are ready. 3 gallons right?

1 Like

Yeah, I’m not in a hurry to transplant, I haven’t even watered them in the cups yet. I have misted the colored cup (with no bottom) that the clear cup is in though, so there’s some moisture available. One looks a little ahead of the other both in leaf size and root depth.

You’re just a tease. Start the new thread already! You know they will do fucking great. You have several grows under your belt and they will definitely survive from here on out :wink:

Damn. This strain is short, tight and bushy, perfect for indoor growing!

Aurora’s fan leaves are massive. The middle finger is about as long as my entire hand. The tent is 20" deep, you’ll notice she wants to outgrow it already:

Her main stem is becoming pretty beefy too!

Vida is staking up super tight. Her bottom shoots are literally shooting out in search for light, I haven’t topped her of fimmed her. She wants to grow sideways all on her own:

So it seems I may have picked one of the best strains to grow indoor. Honestly, I don’t even think mainlining makes sense, it’s a time investment and a risky one too with potential for error.

My challenge will likely be keeping her defoliated and dry. I have a feeling that a single top of the center stem will be more than enough to grow some nice Hindu Kush in my tent going forward, still growing, still learning :+1:t3:

5 Likes

Still positive

There’s just nothing to post yet. Today is watering for Nancy and tonight is chop and hang on Petunia. And if you didn’t know already young Padawan, Yoda’s last name was Layheehoo :slight_smile:

It takes a bit of effort, but in the end, it’s the only way to live :+1:t3:

4 Likes

Never paid much attention to star wars to be honest, but may the Kush be with you.

2 Likes

Say the name… :wink:

Im fairly decent at yodeling :wink: good one!

@Mr.Indica i think you may be right with the indicas are naturally bushy thing, Aurora is taking off, aint no stopping her now, unless your hulk hands get the better of you :wink:
Perfect looking girls :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

I had to say it out loud lol

Seriously, I’m trying to decide if I should at least give Vida a center stem top or just let her grow naturally to learn about this plants natural form factor under the QBs. So far, she’s doing what she should be, staying short, squat, tight nodes and shoots rushing out from under her fan leaves to get some light.

I bet your ladies are doing fantastically!

1 Like

Personally i would leave vida go naturally, just tucking fan leaves if/when, you have 6 tops on aurora already so leaving vida be is no loss also vida was a back up so whatever she produces is a bonus anyway :ok_hand:

They are doing great thanks :slight_smile: i have made the clones a better corner space, less light wastage too, im going over to the journal now too update, yep there will be pics! Lol

2 Likes

Every time @Whodat66 posts a pic of his buds, somebody in the world has an orgasm! Lol

3 Likes

So thats what that is! :joy:

I need me some QBs thats for sure!

3 Likes